Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Derrick_Adams20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2017, 02:08 AM
    Do you know the best way to play iTunes DRM movies on Windows computers?
    Do you know the best way to play iTunes DRM movies on Windows computers? I need to get rid of the iTunes and then play iTunes videos on other players such as VLC Player? Thank you.
    Isla_Brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2017, 02:15 AM
    That is easy, you can try the TunesKit DRM Removal to get rip of the DRM, then you can play it freely on any player including VLC player. Good luck!
    FannieJane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2017, 07:16 PM
    You will need a Professional iTunes Movie to VLC Converter, Here I am going to recommend Pavtube video converter to you. On one hand, it can play the role of an iTunes DRM removal for users to remove DRM protection from iTunes videos. On the other hand, the program can function as an iTunes movie to VLC converter. The user-friendly program interface makes it easy to import and convert iTunes movie to VLC. Subtitles and audio tracks including Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound can be freely selected for keeping in the output MP4 video files. Users can preserve all of them or just choose as many as they want as long as there are enough source subtitles and audio tracks. The program allows users to convert multiple iTunes M4V videos at a single time. The output format is preset as MP4, a universally accepted video format, and the output MP4 video format is well compatible with VLC media player.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ITunes won't play [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, so I somehow set up my Windows 7 laptop to play iTunes through the laptop speakers during a video call, while the video call sounds as well as almost all others come through my headphones. This was a long time ago, and I do not know how to turn it back. In an attempt to fix this, I opened...

ITunes can't play music. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed iTunes (version 10.3.1) on my new laptop with Windows 7 and installed Quicktime as well. When I try to play any music at all (imported cd's, music previews, etc.), the play button clicks but the diamond cursor stays at 0:00. While the same happens on Quicktime and Windows Media...

View more questions Search