Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SurendraAsk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2017, 11:50 PM
    Probability on biased dice
    two dice are biased so that probability of getting a six on each die is o.3. the two dice are rolled. By drawing a tree diagram, or otherwise, find p(two 6s) and p(exactly one 6)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 24, 2017, 01:02 AM
    What do YOU think.
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

dice probability [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, This is not a homework question and it has been quite some time since I tried to work anything like this out: I roll three 6-sided dice three times. Two of the dice are white and the third is black. When the two white dice show a total result of 9 or higher then the result of the...

Probability of three fair dice [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking stats modeling, its suppose to be a 5000 level course, but right now I have doing review homework, its been 2 years since prob, and this problem is driving me crazy. It should only take 2 min and I can't for gods sake get it. roll three 6 sided fair dice, what's probability that you...

Dice Probability [ 3 Answers ]

Suppose you roll 4 dice. a) What is the probability that you get 4 different numbers? b) What is the probability that you get '2 pairs' (two of one number and two of another number?) c) Now suppose that you continue rolling 4 dice over and over until you get either get '4 different...

Dice probability [ 1 Answers ]

Dice

View more questions Search