Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryjaneisMJ4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2017, 07:24 PM
    Addicted to Meth
    Of course I'm on here because I as well am looking for answers I so desperately need. Still my story and problems are a bit different. Truth be told my boyfriend (I live with him) has been doing drugs most of his life, had a addiction to crack etc. I as well went through that years ago. However, the differences for my situation are I am a dealer. Have been for years and can take or leave the dope. I see it as money an a little fun every now an then. Most DON'T. My boyfriend is one that don't see it that way. He says that when we met he wasn't using at that time. While I have it most all the time I have been the one to give it to him. As well as use it with him. But I made it clear that I didn't want to get him on the dope an he assured me that wouldn't happen. IT has an it started with him going to say get a fan at the store an be back in a hour to going over there then texting saying he be home at this time but when it comes time he isn't here. I start wondering an watching he continues to do it when confronted I'm the messed up one for accusing and over thinking everything or it was that I was ing. I moved out now three times an he has put me out once. Each time he has seen his wrong and he is sorry oh an he will work on it. Nope, wrong he worked at thinking he was slick an smart an playing that game real good. Then I knew it wasn't a girl but it was something. He is still lying to me an running as well as other things I'm sure I don't want to know. I asked I gave every chance at telling the truth but he couldn't do it. See I found his stash the other day. Yep I did He still continues to lie to me then finally I said hell I already know the truth but you cant tell t to me. He asked my if I knew then why let him just keep digging his hole deeper!! Wow yep so he now says he is an addict an needs my help. I'm hurt an mad. Confused, dazed, and distraught. I believe that I;m in love with this man an have done volunteer work for recovery organizations such as Eagles Bridge and Celebrate Recovery I as well has years of sobriety and had three girls I was a sponsor for so I have to say that when it is you in the middle of it is hard an I don't know what to do.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 23, 2017, 05:20 AM
    Yes you know exactly what to do but look for an easier softer way. Get rid of the boyfriend and start addressing your own DENIAL. You have NO sobriety, since you admit to using with him, so you are LYING to yourself.

You can't help him because YOU need help. Until getting help is the PRIORITY, then you wallow in your own insanity.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 23, 2017, 07:22 AM
    Wait, I'm confused. You are a dealer? And you are volunteering with recovery programs?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 23, 2017, 08:23 PM
    Did I read that right? You're a drug dealer?

However, the differences for my situation are I am a dealer. Have been for years and can take or leave the dope.
    The people you deal to, buy from you because they're addicted. Now you're shocked that your boyfriend is addicted when you gave him the drugs, did the drugs with him?

You also volunteer at recovery programs?

This is just too weird. So you sell to people and get them addicted, then you try to help them with their addiction? That's like an oncologist selling people cigarettes and then treating their cancer. Better to cut out the middle man, and in this case the middle man is you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is addicted to meth [ 16 Answers ]

I need some help on a very difficult situation. My boyfriend is addicted to drugs. Right now it is crystal meth, before it was cocaine, crack, etc. I don't know what to do! We have been together for over 5 years and it hurts to see him like this, especially when I know how good of a man he is! (I...

My love is addicted to meth how do I help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello community, The man I'm about to have my baby with is addicted to meth, now I know the solution every one seems to have or say is leave him. Only problem is my addiction twords him is just as bad... in the past we both experimented but never got out of controlle but seence I got pregnant he's...

Addicted to Meth [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been using meth on and off for 3 years I like the way it makes me feel sexually, but long term the results are going to be bad. I work a lot, is there any way I can kick the habit without going to rehab? Please Help!

My brother is addicted to meth [ 18 Answers ]

So yesterday we got a disturbing call from my uncle. He informed me that my brother is addicted to meth and stole a credit card from another employee. Also he is in trouble and debt with a drug dealer. WHAT DO I DO? I can't believe this. We are going to denver hopefully to convront him and to try...

View more questions Search