Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2017, 08:52 AM
    What year snapper mower
    What year is my snapper mower? It runs and cut6s great, new belt, but no safety features for my grand son to use it, so, I may sell it, what's its worth, about, thank you... Richard
    Built by

McDONOUGH POWER EQUIPMENT..,. 2880WS... 91063823
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2017, 09:52 AM
    Give them a call

https://www.snapper.com/na/en_us/support.html

To contact our customer service department by phone, please call: 1-800-317-7833

M-F 8am-5pm

Sorry Richard, no luck with online searches.

If its a Comet figure a hundred bucks to start.

Did run across this from the internet,

http://www.used.forsale/snapper-riding-mower

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snapper riding mower with 10.5 hp briggs & stratton mower [ 1 Answers ]

What is the single wire on the throttle control plate for

Replace a Lawn Mower Belt for a Snapper Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I don't know the model number of this mower but it a snapper and its kind of little and cute looking very used and says briggs and straton on it 10 hp and 30" single blade. I bought it used and the pully is no longer used to start it, it now starts with the key turn and choke. I need to replace...

Snapper mower [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a used snapper riding mower. The belt snapped. Can you tell me how to replace it. I am having trouble putting the belt on the back pulley. :confused:

Snapper mower [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me why or what is draining the power from my battery on my Snapper riding mower? I bought a new battery for the mower. It worked just fine the first mowing. When I go back to start it, it only clicks. I can boost it with another battery and the battery for the mower builds up again.

Snapper Mower Repair [ 1 Answers ]

My rear riding snapper mower pull is not working. The string comes all the way out and does not retract. I have taken the top off and using the same spring tried to put back together properly. It seems as though there is no tension to pull the string back in. Please help me to get the tension back!

View more questions Search