Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gunluff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2017, 02:41 PM
    I have 1 pound of ferric chloride, anhydrous 99.8%. I wand to make three gallon solut
    I want to make three gallon solutions of ferric chloride in 2%, 7%, 10% & 15%. Should I use distilled water or deionized water?
    How much anhydrous do I add to each three gallon to have the solutions I want?

Check out some similar questions!

Why barium chloride has planner structure but aluminium chloride has tetrahedral stru [ 1 Answers ]

Why barium chloride has planner structure but aluminium chloride has tetrahedral Structure?

Why does my wall make a noise as if something's falling when I pound a nail in? [ 1 Answers ]

The house I'm renting seems pretty old, In a couple of the walls where I've put nails in, while hammering they made this sound like something metal, small, is falling down from behind the wall... really weird, just wondering is anyone knows what this is?

0.500g of impure ammonium chloride is warmed with an excess of sodium hydroxide solut [ 0 Answers ]

0.500g of impure ammonium chloride is warmed with an excess of sodium hydroxide solution.The ammonia liberated Is absorbed in 25.00cm3 of 0.200M H2SO4.The excess sulfuric acid requires 5.64cm3 of 0.200M Sodium Hydroxide solution for titration.Calculate the percentage of ammonium chloride solution...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.