Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 01:10 PM
    Car Tuneup
    Appreciate the help. I found a tune up from 2014. $569.61 I guess they should have found the coil problem then. Because it looks like they did not replace all the coils or the spark plugs. Currently the car is running okay at 93,000 miles.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2017, 05:20 PM
    3 years ago it may not have been a problem. Today, most needed repairs are shown by computer generated codes, as you found with the gas cap.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Apr 22, 2017, 04:51 AM
    $569.61 for a tune-up? How does that break down on your receipt? Or is there more to this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I purchase a car from private car dealer, they relase pink slip, can they reposes car [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a car last year juy 2009 for 7,800.00 in CA. paid 3,550.00 cash and ended with balance of 4,250.00 NOTE: on contract there was no due day or payoff day- is blank, I have pay them 3,500 as of today, I am currently unemployd and I pay dealership any amout that is posible. Also a month...

Car Accident Totaled My Car.. Insurance Paid Out Low Blue Book Can I? [ 2 Answers ]

I was rear-ended Recently That The Insurance called a total lost on my car.. The insurance company paid me out on the low blue book On My vehicle.. The other party's Insurance has not made contact with me... I have to purchase another vehicle... I found a vehicle to purchase but the cost is...

How would I know if I need a tuneup for my 1995 toyota camry le [ 1 Answers ]

I just got my timing belt changed about three weeks ago. Just last week is when my car started to sputter then shut off while driving and when I stop at a light. Please help me I'm going crazy.

Furnace tuneup and now no heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have an oil furnace with an indirect water heater attached. Recently my water heater went bad (I believe it was the coil) I had a plumber come and replace the water heater, and while he was there tune-up my furnace (clean nozzle, etc) The next morning NO HEAT. Plumber was away for the...

View more questions Search