Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 12:09 PM
    Trump's "Achievements" So Far
    From a factual study of Trump's activities.

• He rescinded an Obama regulation requiring utilities to reduce CO2 emissions 30% by 2050
    • He ordered the EPA to change a rule giving it authority to regulate pollution of streams and ponds
    • He relieved companies of the duty to report labor law violations when bidding on federal contracts
    • He allowed states to make up their own rules for drug testing applicants for unemployment benefits
    • He made it easier for the mentally ill to buy guns
    • He signed a bill allowing Internet providers to sell data about their users' browsing habits
    • He killed a rule prohibiting coal mines from dumping wastes into streams
    • He has started the procedure for preventing 4 million workers from getting paid overtime

Then there was his strange self-congratulations when he mismanaged the military in Yemen and Syria, and took credit for Afghanistan when he was totally unaware of what was happening in that country.

Now it's North Korea - one madman facing another madman.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2017, 12:28 PM
    Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah. Trump is responsible for Erectile Dysfunction of most of the left leaners too I suppose.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 20, 2017, 01:57 PM
    LOL Double Yada yada yada Snowflakes.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2017, 02:41 PM
    You forgot Athos, how much time he spends at his golf course with his friends. You know the ones he doubled his membership fees on.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You forgot Athos, how much time he spends at his golf course with his friends. You know the ones he doubled his membership fees on.
    Good point, Tal. And the three million bucks he costs taxpayers every time he goes golfing in Florida. After bashing Obama for occasional golfing. The hypocrisy of Trump is endless.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    The hypocrisy of Trump is endless.
    Why are you singling out Dump, There is a saying that it is hard to drain the swamp when you are up to your arse in alligators, well Dump is up to his arse in hypocrites. You surely expected no less
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2017, 03:03 AM
    Hello A:

1) Repeal and replace Obamacare - FAILED

2) Building a wall - NO

3) Infrastructure - NADA

4) Tax Reform - NOT happening

5) Muslim ban - STOPPED

6) Gorsuch appointed - 1 outta 6 ain't bad.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 21, 2017, 05:07 AM
    smoothy, caton, Do you have anything factual to refute any of the points Athos made? Personally, I disagree with at least one of those points, but the others are factual.

Apr 21, 2017, 08:17 AM
    I did not "Hear The Fat Lady Sing".
    Expert

Apr 21, 2017, 12:58 PM
    What does a fat lady singing have to do with the policies, practices, words and actions of this newly elected bully and liar?

Apr 21, 2017, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What does a fat lady singing have to do with the policies, practices, words and actions of this newly elected bully and liar?
    Nothing, which is why I ignored that inane response.

Apr 21, 2017, 01:31 PM
    No more inane than the prating that "you know it alls" keep putting forth.

Apr 21, 2017, 01:43 PM
    I don't profess to know it all. But I deal in verifiable facts. I don't see anything inane about the other posts in this thread. If you can provide some verifiable facts to disprove that I will be glad to hear them and respond appropriately.

Apr 22, 2017, 04:21 AM
    A Good Plan

[COLOR=#000000]This makes way too much sense to be passed. But at least we can make our wishes known.

Trump is asking everyone to forward this email to a minimum of 20 people, and to ask each of those to do likewise.

In three days, most people in the United States will have the message. This is an idea that should be passed around.

The TRUMP Rule

Let's see if

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Â congress understands what people pressure is all about.

Salary of retired US Presidents .. . . . .. . . . . .. . $180,000 FOR LIFE.

Salary of House/Senate members .. . . . .. . . . $174,000 FOR LIFE. This is stupid

Salary of Speaker of the House .. . . . .. . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE. This is really stupid

Salary of Majority / Minority Leaders . . .. . . . . $193,400 FOR LIFE. Stupid

Average Salary of a teacher . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. .$40,065

Average Salary of a deployed Soldier . . .. . . .. $38,000

Here’s where the cuts should be made!

TRUMP, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling:

"I could end the deficit in five minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election".

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The 26th Amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only three months and eight days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure. Trump is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.

In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.

Congressional Reform Act of 2017

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman should collect a salary while in office and receive no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 3/1/17. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.

Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.

If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people, then it will only take three days for most people in the U.S. to receive the message. It's time!

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!

Pass it on. Let's drain the swamp!

[/COLOR]

Apr 22, 2017, 04:53 AM
    Trump didn't advance this plan Warren Buffet did, in 2011 https://www.truthorfiction.com/buffet-rule/,

Apr 22, 2017, 06:20 AM
    Picky, Picky I guess you don't agree with any of it as an Ideologue?

Apr 22, 2017, 06:49 AM
    Did FBI Let Islamists Attack a Texas Cartoon Contest?

Not long after the brutal 2015 slaying of 11 Charlie Hebdo employees in Paris, Americans were shocked when two men – Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi – opened fire on a “Draw Mohammad” cartoon contest in Garland, Texas. The attack attracted an enormous amount of national coverage in relation to its success; Soofi and Simpson killed no one.
    The outsized coverage came about as a result of two factors: The controversial “anti-Islam” event being targeted and the fact that the attack was the first example of ISIS-inspired terrorism inside the United States.
    But now the attack is in the headlines for a new reason: Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wi), who chairs the Homeland Security and Government Affairs committee, is launching an investigation into what the FBI knew prior to the shooting.
    Johnson said he learned from CBS’s “60 Minutes” that the FBI had been monitoring the terrorists for years, a revelation that did not match what Bureau officials told him in the wake of the attack.
    “It is concerning that when I wrote to the FBI and Department of Justice, they never told me about the fact that they had some FBI asset, whether it was an agent or informant, tailing Soofi and Simpson,” Johnson told Fox News.
    “Why didn’t they intervene?” he asked. “As a member of the Senate oversight committee, I think these agencies should be honest when we actually ask them the questions. But it begs the question, what was the FBI doing in Garland, and why wasn’t the agency direct with me when we first started writing letters about this back in 2015?”
    From the Fox News report:
    Johnson is referring to two individuals who had prior contact with the shooters. One was a paid FBI informant, the other an FBI undercover agent.
    Ten days before the attack Simpson hooked up with an FBI undercover informant via the internet, according to an FBI affidavit filed by Agent Shawn Scott Hare in August 2016. The affidavit was filed in a case against Erick Jamal Hendricks, a North Carolina man charged with conspiring to provide material support to the Islamic State.
    The affidavit reveals the FBI was aware on May 2, the day before the attack, that Soofi and Simpson were headed to Garland to attend the Draw the Prophet Muhammad Event.
    The criminal complaint shows that the FBI’s informant was at the event, parked directly behind the two terrorists, when they opened fire on the contest.
    “All I know is we don’t have the straight story from the FBI,” Johnson said. “We are just so fortunate that local law enforcement was able to take care of the situation to prevent another mass attack. This was a real tragedy averted.”

Despite incontrovertible evidence that the FBI had an insider on the scene, the Bureau’s press office told Fox News that they had “no advance knowledge of a plot to attack the cartoon drawing contest.”

tFunny, that was BT Before Trump could it be the FBI is playing loose and dirty?

Apr 22, 2017, 06:55 AM
    And what has that got to do with post that started this thread?

Apr 22, 2017, 07:13 AM
    U.S. Rejects Exxon Mobil Bid for Waiver on Russia Sanctions

New York Times · 9 hours ago
    HOUSTON — The Trump administration delivered a setback to Exxon Mobil on Friday, announcing that it would not grant the oil giant a waiver from sanctions against …

I thought this thread was about the "Good, the Ugly and the Bad" of Trump.
    Expert

Apr 22, 2017, 07:30 AM
    Trump would be pretty stupid to blatantly grant Exxon a waiver now wouldn't he? Even his fellow repubs would have had his arse for lunch..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump FAKE threatened N Korea with a "very powerful" Armada. But there was NO armada [ 25 Answers ]

Hello: Turns out, our aircraft carrier was 3,500 miles away from where Trump and his minions said it was.. My bet is, North Korea WASN'T faked out.. Does THIS disturb you as much as it does me?? excon PS> You KNOW he's gonna get us all KILLED, don't you???

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

"plumber grade" vs "big box" vs "online" fixtures... [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard/read that there is a difference in the part quality, etc when purchasing faucets and plumbing parts from a showroom vs big box retailers vs online. Even if they are the same manufacturer part number? Are the big box and online parts less durable/made of cheaper components that the...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search