Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2017, 09:15 AM
    Happy 420 day.. 61% of Americans NOW think pot should be legal.
    Hello:

In U.S., 58% Back Legal Marijuana Use | Gallup

excon
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2017, 09:57 AM
    That's great Exxie, but means nothing until you get this guy on board.

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 04:32 PM
    4/20 Hitler's birthday .

https://vimeo.com/37683622

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 day quit without 30 day notice is this legal [ 5 Answers ]

I have been renting 2 years 11 months and the management co. I was renting from no longer runs the property. And now I have been served with a 3 day quit without advanced notice. Is this legal and it is under rent control?

Legal Pot ? [ 62 Answers ]

Not if Eric Holder has his way . My Way News - Pot votes in 2 states challenge US drug war Will the President reign in his Attorney General from forcing yet another showdown between the national government and the states over Federalism issues ? I expect not . Obama envisions himself in some...

Pot legal in 2022 [ 23 Answers ]

Hello: Nate Silver, of 538.com predicts marijahoochie will be legalized in 2022. He's been right on so far. It'll only have been 109 years that we were screwing over our people whilst we sipped Cabernet... It's OK. I'm ashamed for you. ...

Happy day [ 1 Answers ]

Topic: “Study on the Price Behavior of shares in the market for 15 days by taking 16 companies, 4 from each given sector” The assignment must consist the following details: Introduction: * Why there is a change in the share price? * What is the cause for the difference in the...

Do I wish the ex that dumped me a happy b-day? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago, out of the blue. It was hard, but I've moved on. We haven't really kept in contact as friends. Should I wish him a happy birthday out of courtesy? I haven't harbored any grudges per se. Part of me thinks that I was too amicable during the breakup, as he...

View more questions Search