Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timmy42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2017, 08:10 PM
    I want to buy a gaming laptop
    If you have any tips or suggestions where or how I can buy a good laptop besides going to the store, I am all ears! Literally any ideas would be great. (Living in LA)

Need to buy the cheapest gaming laptop possible for these requirements. (The witcher 3)
    Minimum requirements:
    OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1). DirectX 11 is necessary to run the game.
    Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
    Finding a Gaming CPUs performance chart and comparing one’s CPU with our minimum is suggested.
    Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 or AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
    Please mind that we only officially support full-size desktop graphics cards. Finding a graphics card performance hierarchy chart online and comparing one’s video card with our minimum is suggested.
    RAM: 6GB
    Disk space: 40 GB
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 21, 2017, 02:00 PM
    How much are you looking to spend ? Also you didnt mention if a used one is OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My laptop does not my gaming dvd [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a Toshiba l-500 that's about four years old now, and is otherwise working fine, but it doesn't seem to want to recognise any dvd I put in. It's loaded dvds for games in the past perfectly fine, but now it doesn't seem to recognise that the disc is there. Help please?

I have brought a gaming laptop with GTX260M graphic card but onli have 2.0GHZ p7350 [ 6 Answers ]

Is that 2.0ghz too low for gaming? Will it affect the of the game? And make it lag?

Which motherboard I should buy for gaming [ 1 Answers ]

i am going to assemble a pc my specs are intel core i7 930 2.88ghz ati radeon hd 5770 4 gb ddr 3 ram 500 gb sata hard disk i am confused about the motherboard that i should buy for gaming i should buy intel dx58so or intel wx58bp or gigabute ga-x58a-ud3r in future i want 3 way sli

Need a good gaming laptop. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking a laptop that is good for gaming and fit the following: --has HDMI output (want to hook a hdmi cable to my TV to watch movies) --has blue-ray burner --screen bigger than 15.5 inch (want to see well when playing online games) --built in wireless card

View more questions Search