Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katly3877 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2017, 03:33 PM
    Had one shot and will test EtG
    Had one shot and will test EtG at about 10hour mark. What is the chances of positive or negative results?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2017, 07:47 PM
    Positive most likely, depends on the cut off. Why drinking?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2017, 05:13 AM
    Probably to small an amount to be detected, but a dumb chance to take a few hours before a test.

Apr 20, 2017, 09:16 AM
    I'm just stupid
    Thanks for input tho

Apr 26, 2017, 09:49 AM
    Just to answer I passed. By my info it takes 10 hours per drink to pass. Pretty risky if you go out since you don't have complete control on the strength of mixed drinks. So 4 drinks takes 40 hours when you complete the last drink.
    Please all those seeking a way to drink please please remember how you got to that point. I just want to put out the info I have. No judgment from me. I have been there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does 1 shot of vodka take to clear your system for an ETG test? [ 2 Answers ]

Is 36 hours long enough to pass an ETG test if you only had 1 shot of vodka?

Can a EtG test detect a shot of alcohol 2 days later? [ 9 Answers ]

Can a EtG test detect a shot if alcohol two days later if after the shot you drink tons of water?

Last drink, shot of rum Monday at 10am, will I pass an EtG test Thursday at noon? [ 1 Answers ]

I drank over the weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... then I had 3 shots of rum Monday morning. I stopped drinking at 10am. Will I pass an EtG test Thursday at 12pm? I am a female, 5"0, 140lbs... thanks for your help...

Can I pass an EtG test after 30 hours I had 5 beers, 1 shot and a glass nof wine? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please give me your best answers. Thank you in advance

Will I have a shot at passing my EtG test? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a male that weighs 180. I drank 4 beers Monday and 3 beers Tuesday. My last drink on Tuesday was at 10:00 p.m. I just got a surprise EtG test at 4:45 Friday. Do I have a shot at passing?

View more questions Search