Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sparkling Diamond Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2005, 03:51 AM
    Brother in law dying.
    Last night I dreamt that my brother in law was dying of cancer and I was really distraught while every one else was trying to put a brave face on for him. I looked in my dream dictionary this morning and it said that I wished him dead which is not true. What does it really mean? :(
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Mar 13, 2005, 09:37 AM
    Dream interpretation
    The best way to interpret a dream is to figure out what it means to you.
    How did it make you feel? What was the main message of your dream?
    Was it the death? The cancer? The person you dreamed about? The feeling of the dream is very important, if not the most important thing. Was it fear?
    Concern? Another very important thing to know about dreams is that they are about YOU, not who you dream about. Now, I don't mean to say that you may have cancer... I mean to say that the dream is about you and how you feel and your fears and things going on in your psyche. Ask yourself what this dream means to you and you will probably be able to answer your question easily. Dreams are not really a mystery, we just tend to make them out to be so. Think about what is going on in your life right now, analyze how you believe about the world and you will be able to see what your dream meant.
    I hope this helps!
    Patty
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2005, 08:02 AM
    Dreams
    Hi,
    Some dreams feel real, others don't.
    Dreams don't always mean something...
    It is the sub-conscience reacting to how you might feel, other times, not.
    Almost everyone dreams almost every night, or when asleep. It's natural. Some remember dreams, others don't.
    Please don't be concerned about your dream too much. If we all thought that all dreams really come true, this would be a very, very chaotic world, much worse than it already is!

I wish you the best,
    fredg
    Sparkling Diamond Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2005, 03:16 AM
    Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Now I can understand my dreams better than reading my dream dictionary. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

Help. My brother is huffing. [ 5 Answers ]

Last night I came home from a week long trip after my parents picked me up from the airport. When we got home my 15 going on 16 year old brother was home alone and the house smelled like gas for the second time within a few months period. We knew it right then and there he was huffing. We all...

Looking for brother born 7/2/47 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother who was born in Michigan on July 2 1947. I was wondering is it possible to get a list of male's born on that date who live in and out of Michigan. And is there a way to find spouses and family. Thank you Connie

Big Brother UK C4 [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have seen over the weekend and in the papers the last few days that Big Brother is back on the telly ! What do you people really think of C4 Big Brother. And as for Celebs lol that's got to be the biggest joke of 2006. Is it time that they laid old rope to bed? :D

My brother hates me! [ 1 Answers ]

Yet another question but this time not about my b/f... My b/f's brother. He just got a g/f about 3 months ago and me and him used to be really close I used to call him my big brother and he called me his little sis yeah close so since he got his g/f he's been ignoring me and being an ass I told him...

View more questions Search