Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adonis19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2017, 01:02 PM
    51 hours after drinking 3 glasses of wine. Will my EtG test be positive?
    I had three glasses of wine on Sunday and did a EtG urine test on Tuesday night. Will I pass?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 19, 2017, 01:54 PM
    Chances are no. I can absolutely say yes or no, but the test is meant to detect consumption within the last 60-80 hours. There are cases where a person in your situation passed, but I wouldn't rely on that.

I would prepare for a failure, put your required affairs in order. Why were you taking the test? Employment? Parole/probation? Custody? Alcohol recovery program? Enforced sobriety can be hard but there are organizations for you if you need help. Look up your local chapter of AA. You don't have to join for life, but it could be good support during this period in your life.

Good luck.
    Adonis19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2017, 02:42 PM
    Will my system be clear of ethyl alcohol 51 hours after 3 glasses of wine
    Will my ethyl alcohol level be under 500ml after three glasses of wine 51 hours ago?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2017, 07:51 PM
    Ethyl Alcohol will be clear. Other tested substances, EtG may not. A level of 500ml has no relationship to testing. Where did you come up with 500ml? That is 2/3 a bottle of wine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass a ETG urine test after 63 hours when I had three glasses of wine [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 34yr old woman 5'1" 130lbs and on last Tuesday night I had three glasses of wine and 63 hours later I was given a urine ETG alcohol screen. What are my chances of passing?

I had three glasses of wine and have to take an EtG test in 22 hours will I pass [ 14 Answers ]

I have to take an EtG test in 22 hours after three glasses of wine, no more than 24 oz's. Do I have any chance of passing?

48 hours to ETG test! Appx. 4.5 glasses of wine... [ 1 Answers ]

I consumed 4.5 glasses of wine in a 4 hour period on Tuesday night from 7pm - 11pm. I'll take my ETG at 11:30pm Thursday night (24 hour testing facility). I am a 230 lb male age 30. Heigh 5'10". I've read so many studies and people's opinions and it seems like I'm on the cusp here. What...

Pass EtG test 40 or so hours after drinking wine [ 12 Answers ]

150 pound female. 5 glasses of wine over 4 hours on Saturday night, stopping around midnight Not alcohol for about 3 weeks prior to that. Test is today (Monday) around 6pm. I am chugging water for 2 days now! Any chance I'll pass?

View more questions Search