Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2017, 08:42 AM
    Trump FAKE threatened N Korea with a "very powerful" Armada. But there was NO armada
    Hello:

Turns out, our aircraft carrier was 3,500 miles away from where Trump and his minions said it was.. My bet is, North Korea WASN'T faked out.. Does THIS disturb you as much as it does me??

excon

PS> You KNOW he's gonna get us all KILLED, don't you???
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 10:52 AM
    nothing wrong with a good head fake now and then. Beats the emperor announcing we will be there on this day, and we will stay so many weeks and then withdraw ,like he did on surges in Afghanistan and Iraq.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 03:12 PM
    As I said in another thread on this subject, Ex, Dump is all bull and bluster, and the interesting thing is the media didn't catch him out immediately. It just shows how much attention these news starved minions are paying to the facts and the periphery. The grand stands of Syria and Afghanistan have passed away with a whimper and what is Kim to do with no "fleet" to face down? Meanwhile Dump has deflected the bad news on the home turf and installed his son in law as defacto emperor, why isn't this news?
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2017, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    nothing wrong with a good head fake now and then
    Hello again, tom:

So, then you're ok with Obama's red line head fake.. What?? Trump can do it, but Obama can't?? Dude!

excon
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, tom:

So, then you're ok with Obama's red line head fake.. What?? Trump can do it, but Obama can't?? Dude!

excon

Well of course anything west of the red line is okay with Tom and if the "leader" says so, wait a minute, it occurs there is another word for leader "fuhrer" so we call BO EMPEROR, will we call Dump FUHRER? the emperor governed with a senate but the fuhrer governed alone
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 06:14 PM
    Get real . In the real world calling something a 'red line ' means something . It takes months to organize a military exercise and it would've been silly to cancel it . A NORK test of a nuke would've been a crisis . Trump's bluff probably averted it . Instead of a nuke test there was a military parade in Pyongyang and a failed missile test.Mission accomplished .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 08:01 PM
    Trump's bluff probably averted it . Instead of a nuke test there was a military parade in Pyongyang and a failed missile test.Mission accomplished .
    Unbelievable how you're defending this bozo. He doesn't know his a** from his elbow and the whole world sees it. It would be hilarious if it weren't so damn serious. The first president to lose an aircraft carrier.

Trump is one scary commander-in-chief. And how about Trump revealing that there are submarines in the area? I thought that was a no-no for the great strategist.

His baby bozos all follow his lead no matter the price they pay losing their integrity. Is there no one in the White House with testicles?
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2017, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Unbelievable how you're defending this bozo.

His baby bozos all follow his lead no matter the price they pay losing their integrity. Is there no one in the White House with testicles?
    Yes Tom seems to have shifted his view lately, but then so has his leader
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 04:21 PM
    I shifted nothing .I was critical of his isolationist policies . That appears to have been campaign rhetoric ;or the reality of the world hit him right between the eyes . Either way I applaud his shift in realizing the proper US role in the world .
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2017, 05:31 PM
    I shifted nothing .I was critical of his isolationist policies . That appears to have been campaign rhetoric ;or the reality of the world hit him right between the eyes . Either way I applaud his shift in realizing the proper US role in the world .
    Tom you don't really believe Dump was slapped up the side of the head with a wet fish and nor do I. He has done a lot of playing to the home crowd and some of what he has done recently may certainly be that. He has offered no solutions for Syria other than the tired, hackneyed, regime change. Seems to be the american solution to everything, but even when they take their own medicine it offers nothing. America has the capability to end the wars in the ME decisely, but it will be costly and if recent experience a guide, ineffective. Now that the pom-pom girls have left the field, I hope he becomes serious about a defensive play
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2017, 06:34 AM
    Trump has summoned the entire Senate to the White House to discuss the growing crisis in Korea . The Chinese have amassed 150,000 troops on their border with Korea ,and the Russians have added whatever puny force they can muster on their short border with the NORKS .

This crisis is getting serious ....probably more serious than June 1994 when we almost went to war with the NORKS . Back then we backed down and we failed to stop them from developing nukes . That alone makes them a more formidable foe then they would've been . Now they are perfecting delivery systems that will eventually give them the ability to threaten US cities .

Back in the cold war there was a rational doctrine by both sides that said that it would be irrational to do a first strike . Today the proliferators in Tehran and Pyongyang have no such notions . Appeasers and Enablers like Clintoon and the emperor have brought us to the brink .
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2017, 06:45 AM
    Trump has summoned the entire Senate to the White House to discuss the growing crisis in Korea . The Chinese have amassed 150,000 troops on their border with Korea ,and the Russians have added whatever puny force they can muster on their short border with the NORKS .

This crisis is getting serious ....probably more serious than June 1994 when we almost went to war with the NORKS . Back then we backed down and we failed to stop them from developing nukes . That alone makes them a more formidable foe then they would've been . Now they are perfecting delivery systems that will eventually give them the ability to threaten US cities .

Back in the cold war there was a rational doctrine by both sides that said that it would be irrational to do a first strike . Today the proliferators in Tehran and Pyongyang have no such notions . Appeasers and Enablers like Clintoon and the emperor have brought us to the brink .
    Hey, Chicken Little, the sky is not falling just because your illusterous leader, Fuhrer Trump, says it is. Kim says he will strike US and Australia and probably anyone in between. Trump says he is sending an armada, an armada that took about as long to assemble as the ill fated spanish armada. Surely no one intends to start a shooting war, no one except Trump. Troops on the NK border are there to impress both Kim and Dump. The US will not be allowed to occupy NK, Vlad doesn't want the US any closer to his borders and nor does Xi and Xi has a lot to lose. It is clear Dump doesn't understand diplomacy, he thinks it is conducted at gun point
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2017, 06:59 AM
    you should be more concerned about un-Kim and less about Trump . The US is not the threat .
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2017, 09:16 AM
    Appeasers and Enablers like Clintoon and the emperor have brought us to the brink .
    Hello again, tom:

There were, of course, a few right wing presidents who ALSO punted on North Korea.. But, leaving that aside, it IS what it is.. What do we DO NOW? Any attack will prompt the Norks to obliterate Seoul, and MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people will be killed including 30,000 or so American troops.

I don't have the answer, and you're much smarter than me.

excon
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2017, 11:56 AM
    nor do I ,and yes ,Bush was a foot dragger also .

I just know that history shows the longer a threat is allowed to grow ,the harder it is to deal with. Has anyone considered the people in the North ? They have lived under the jackboot of the Kim regime since 1950 . Even the UN had a report that documented intolerable atrocities committed by the Kims that makes Stalin look like a saint.

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC...cHearings.aspx

The civilized world will look back through the lens of history and shake their head in despair and AGAIN vow 'never again'.

But even worse if that is possible ;the Kim regime exports it's proliferation to the most evil in the world . The Iranians have largely financed their nuke and missile programs and the technology has been transferred . The Syrians would already be operating a NORK built nuke plant except for the fact that the Israeli's had the good sense to attack and destroy it . They have demonstrated that there is no place on the planet for them.

My preference would be to turn one of their generals or a group in their officer's corp , and convince them that the best for all would be a bullet in the back of un-Kim's head . Sanctions do not /have not /will not work . Our options are few and none of them are good.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2017, 02:53 PM
    The civilized world will look back through the lens of history
    Maybe that's the whole problem, we aren't as civilized as we think we are. Certainly The Donald won't change that HERE or abroad. Personally I would get rid of all the dictators and tyrants. Throw Putin (Though he is more a thug a$$ crime boss than dictator) Xi (A softer version of Kim?), in the same pot as Kim, and Assad! No I didn't forget the guy in Turkey, Egypt and a whole lot of other places.

Back to Kim, you better get South Korea ready just in case. We may end up wiping the NORK'S out, but they won't be unscathed at all. You're right, no good options! Not even the NORKS replacing Kim themselves.
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2017, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Maybe that's the whole problem, we aren't as civilized as we think we are. Certainly The Donald won't change that HERE or abroad. Personally I would get rid of all the dictators and tyrants. Throw Putin (Though he is more a thug a$$ crime boss than dictator) Xi (A softer version of Kim?), in the same pot as Kim, and Assad! No I didn't forget the guy in Turkey, Egypt and a whole lot of other places.

Back to Kim, you better get South Korea ready just in case. We may end up wiping the NORK'S out, but they won't be unscathed at all. You're right, no good options! Not even the NORKS replacing Kim themselves.
    Time for a little common sense and less of the rhetoric, Dump should not goad Kim into action, nor should he take action to start a conflict. Kim feels threatened, as he should be, and may feel he has to prove a point. Surely with all the clandestine activities the US tells us they are capable of they can make an incursion to disable NK nuclear ability, there are adequate defenses to take out the rest should an attack on the US eventuate. Don't be a bleeding heart over the population, they have signed on to the NK brand of B/S and you cannot give aid until the NK political situation is solved otherwise you are just feeding the NK army

you should be more concerned about un-Kim and less about Trump . The US is not the threat .
    I'm unsure about that at this time, Dump doesn't have the temperament
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2017, 06:36 AM
    Originally Posted by tomder55

I'm unsure about that at this time, Dump doesn't have the temperament

Those Chinese troops on the border are not there to deter US action. They are there in case they need to occupy Pyongyang if needed . The Chinese would be happy with regime change in North Korea. For all you know , herr Donald and Xi mapped out a strategery to do that during dinner at Mara Largo.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 26, 2017, 07:32 AM
    I think those Chinese troops are there to prevent the flood of NK citizens running for the border.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2017, 07:50 AM
    Hello again,

Does duck and cover still work?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"plumber grade" vs "big box" vs "online" fixtures... [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard/read that there is a difference in the part quality, etc when purchasing faucets and plumbing parts from a showroom vs big box retailers vs online. Even if they are the same manufacturer part number? Are the big box and online parts less durable/made of cheaper components that the...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Do we have an armada in the Persian Gulf? [ 8 Answers ]

I just read an article by Gary North that says the US and Allies have an armada in the Persian Gulf, and that there is a news black-out in Western countries. What have you who are careful observers heard about it? The article paints a very bad picture.

2005 Nissan Armada map sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the map sensor for a 2005 Nissan Armada located?

View more questions Search