Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol henry Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2017, 06:13 AM
    What type of dance should I learn for a party?
    I want to learn dancing because I find it bad to sit alone in a party while everybody is dancing and having fun . I want a type of SOLO dance that fits every type of music and isn't not very simple like just stepping but I don't want it to need too much skills like ballet or oriental dancing So what type should I learn .thanks for answering
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 19, 2017, 02:03 PM
    Reaching way back in history, the Hustle is a very basic party dance that can fit nearly any type of music. You can embellish it as you wish, just like people have been doing for decades.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What type of dance? [ 4 Answers ]

So we are having a school talent show and I'm not sure which type of dance to do. I can't decide between Hip Hop dance or Highland Dance? I'd say I'm pretty good at both types! I want to know what type would impress the boys the most? Highland Sword dance or Hip Hop dance??

African Dance & Dance Therapy... is over 40 too old to learn and teach? [ 0 Answers ]

Peace! I'm 41 and in great physical health. I used to dance regularly, but after having children (three... two teenager and a toddler) I stopped for over ten years. After taking classes here locally, I was asked to teach because of my skills. I'm also into to energy healing and want to...

Where is a good place to learn Nightclub Dance in Dallas [ 1 Answers ]

Specifically, I'd like to know places where they teach the Melbourne Shuffle, Jumpstyle, or Tecktonik.

Dance Songs for Grad Party [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are running out of ideas for songs to dance to at her grad party. We don't like cussing and stuff that is too sexual because there are going to be adults there. So far we have: Pon De Replay- Rihanna Get Right- J.Lo Let's Get It Started- Black Eyed Peas Move Ya Body- Nina...

View more questions Search