Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeuroNurse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2017, 02:02 PM
    I need to view a student working on Ipad, from webcam
    I am looking for a webcam that is multidirectional
    I will connect it to a Dell laptop while the student is using an iPad to improve learning deficits. The webcam must focus toward her lap while she is working and I can observe her hands and the iPad simultaneously. I must be able to watch her hands and the game luminosity so I can aid her with strategies to overcome her deficits.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 19, 2017, 06:30 AM
    You may have to consider synchronizing more than on camera on the desired subjects.

Maybe this can explain it.

Synchronized Video Camera Systems, Synchronize Video with Data Recordings, Pinnacle Video Systems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working as a Full time employee (non-student status) as a student? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm just wondering if you could work as a full-time employee, a non-student status one, despite being a student? If not, is it determined by the company you work at or is it by law that you can't. Thanks!

Updates applications on iPad not working [ 2 Answers ]

On my Ipad2 I have 5 apps with an update available. When I select to update and give my password the app symbol just shows "waiting". No download is occurring on anyone of the apps in question. This just started yesterday, I've rebooted and re-synched.

Windows Live MSN 2009 - Webcam not working [ 1 Answers ]

Web cam is not working with Windows Live MSN 2009. It was working fine with Windows Live MSN 2008. The problem is when I send the invitation and the other user accepts, while waiting for the connection to be established I can see myself in the cam. As soon as the connection is established, both...

Others cannot view my webcam [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Advent 7084, and have added a USB Advent webcam. Problem is I can see me but when I connect via MSN Live messenger for a vidio link I can see who I'm speaking to but they cannot see me. I've made sure the camera is on and ticked every box I can find. Has anyone any ideas?

View more questions Search