Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FJanicke Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2017, 11:42 AM
    Merge archiving folders in Outlook.com
    I moved from Windows Live Mail to Outlook with my 5 email accounts.
    In Outlook the archiving folders are separate for each account. Only the Inbox is combining mail from all accounts.
    I would like to also combine the various archiving accounts from all 5 accounts.
    Is that possible in Outlook with Windows 10?
    ibsenus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2018, 11:30 PM
    You will have to create them in pop3 and use the same database to merge all 5 accounts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook: Mail merge issue with attachments [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if you can do a merge with attachments? I'm guessing not as I've just sent a few emails with attachments via mail merge and I'm getting responses that there were no attachments. Did I miss a step?? I can't figure what I did wrong.:eek:

Outlook express offline folders [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to create outlook express offline folders? I've created regular folders on my XP machine and saved some there, but if they have the same subject line, but different dates, one overwrites the other. Thank you.

Outlook did not get all of my comcast folders [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have been using Comcast for our email for a long time. We liked it because after having our hard drive crash and losing all of our emails, I liked the idea of them staying on an outside server, knowing they would back up better than I. But smartzone (comcast) sucks and I wanted to...

Outlook Archive Folders [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I work at the Coast Guard HQ in Washington DC as desktop support technician. A user came to me with an issue stating an Archive folder was created in Outlook 2003 that he did not create. I was stumped as to how this could happen. I don't know whether to believe him but I'm wondering is...

Outlook 2003 Archiving [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone used the "archive" utility? As we have sold one of the companies that I worked for, what I want to do is... 1. Backup/archive my inbox to a cd. 2. Remove all inbox folders from the server. (running out of room) How do you restore your achieved items? Will a restored .pst...

View more questions Search