Ask
    JohnMacClarren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2017, 12:59 AM
    What is new and old at the same time?
    Size, air, land, sea , why?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 18, 2017, 02:38 AM
    First - is this homework? You have to start to answer before we help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 7 yr old male shih shu throws up that white foamy liquid from time to time, [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 yr old male shih shu throws up that white foamy liquid from time to time, But he always seems to be fine. Doing his normal stuff

Dr. Bill: Question re: studies cited, time to test BAC=0 or time since last drink [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Dr. Bill, Thank you for all of your help regarding this subject. The information you provide regarding the EtG test is invaluable. First, I wanted to share the results of some of the tests I have taken in order for others to be able to have the information. I am male, mid-30s, a little...

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Short hot water time in showers long time at sink faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced a 50 gallon natural gas water heater with a new Whirlpool of the same size and specifications. We have a Laing 303 recirculating pump on a timer. I've checked and rechecked all the connections, hot to hot cold to cold, thermostat temp, dip tube is not broken. I get plenty of...

How much time do people receive for a gun being a 1st time defender and shoting a dog [ 3 Answers ]

How much time can you receive for being 16 and having a gun and firing it at a dog being a 1st time offender

View more questions Search