Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica Snodgra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2017, 11:29 PM
    Need help with a medical issue
    I have a pimple like sore with clear liquid coming out when I squeeze it on the backside of my hairline it's extremely red due to pressure and squeezing it and is very painful it seems to be spreading
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 17, 2017, 04:26 AM
    Very common. A big pimple or cyst can be filled with water, oil, or blood, or all 3. Squeezing is never a good idea unless you keep it CLEAN. Wash with soap and water, rinse well, pat dry with a clean paper towel, and apply a cream containing antibacterials, easily bought in a drug store, and a band aid.

If the surrounding skin gets red and spreads, see a doctor tomorrow, because if bacteria got under the skin, you will need antibiotics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical issue [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 years old an I think I might have Cystocele but I'm not 100% sure I never had an children an I'm not pregnant so I don't under what's going on

Is this a Medical Issue? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't drink water or milk without heaving until I'm nearly sick. Everyone thinks I'm making it up, but I was wandering if it was something medical? Has anyone got any ideas what this could be? Or have you experienced it before?

I have a medical issue I need help with. [ 8 Answers ]

I need some help

Medical issue got me fired. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if this is against labor laws. I started a new job 2 weeks ago and I did not tell them of a condition, in which no one knows what is, If I don't know what it is, how can I tell them I have it for one thing. Well, I had one of my spells, and they told me to bring in all my...

View more questions Search