Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micole66 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2017, 10:19 AM
    Anger for neighborhood dog barking
    I have fear or nuisance of a dog that bark most. When I hear barking dogs that aren't my dog, like neighborhood dogs, I have panic, fear or get angry. How I can solve this?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2017, 02:56 PM
    Speak to your family Dr. to see if they feel a referral to a therapist who specializes in fears/phobias would be your best choice. The good news is, with proper treatment you should expect a complete recovery. :)

Hope this helps!

Didi
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 21, 2017, 08:32 PM
    You fear barking dogs, yet have a dog that you bred, that you now refuse to get help for even though she's birthed one dead puppy and is likely, as of this post, now dead along with her puppies because you refused to take her to the vet

I think you should find a new site to post on, because no one on this site has time for these questions when you don't even bother to give more info when asked.

Why am I being so harsh? See all her other questions and see why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't stop barking at my female dog [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old germansheperd and we brought in a 2year old female shephered and they mated and now its been two days that she lays down or is sitting down and he is just following her and stands right in front of her and is just winning and barking what could possibly be the problem?

My dog is a neighborhood nuisance! [ 20 Answers ]

Okay---- so I have this dog. He is INCREDIBLY smart, and also VERY large (Irish Wolfhound/Mastiff). He has learned to open doors, windows, gate latches, etc in his great need for adventure. He's great if I ever need help finding my way out but my neighbors aren't very happy with his "wandering"...

Barking Dog [ 24 Answers ]

Hey everyone.. Quick question... What's a good way to get a dog to stop barking? Got a new rescue dog in. He's very aggressive towards other dogs, so he's in a pen by himself all day. He barks non-stop. He barks all day. He never takes a break, a breath.. nothing. We have a bark...

Aggressive dog in neighborhood [ 13 Answers ]

We moved into this neighborhood a few months ago. I was excited to have a place to walk and push my kids in the stroller. Unfortunately, one woman in the neighborhood doesn't have a fenced yard and lets her little poodley type dogs bark and chase us down the street. One of them is very...

Barking Dog going to be taken away! [ 6 Answers ]

My friends boyfriend has an Akita that is disrupting the neighborhood with constant barking. She has a doggie door, and loves to be outside. She doesn't bark when there is someone home, but as soon as they leave, the barking is constant! If she is left inside during the day when they are at...

View more questions Search