Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabletuser202 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2017, 09:25 AM
    My Monoprice tablet isn't working. I need help!
    I have a Monoprice tablet that works fine with my other computer. That computer has been having issues with the cord, and now the cord doesn't work whatsoever, so I tried using it with my brother's computer. I plug it in, the tablet flashed, I put the pen onto the tablet, the light flashes due to the pressure like normal, but the mouse on the computer screen doesn't move. And then I would open a tab, and immediately when I press the pen onto the tablet, the mouse goes up into one of the corner and the tab closes out. Even if the mouse is no where near the exit button on the tab. I don't know what's going on with it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 16, 2017, 10:29 AM
    Reboot it and start over,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC [ 1 Answers ]

Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens. Thanks

My snapchat isn't working!! [ 3 Answers ]

I have the newest ios 7.0.2. and the newest update on snap chat but ever since I updated the app, the app just keeps on force closing, please help!!

Why one of the drive isn't working [ 2 Answers ]

Please Help, I have a problem with my Portable hard drive, yesterday I plug it into my friend computer. The explorer shows 2 new drive (I use 2 partition for my portable drive). The problem is one of the drive name change into Local disk when it should be “New Volume” (the previous name of my...

Why isn't my cd working? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a new soundtrack to add to the music library on my computer (have xp). The cd contains a trailer as well as music, but the computer only seems to recognise the video. I know the audio works because I have already listened to it on a cd player, but I won't to be able to put it on...

View more questions Search