Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tosaane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2017, 07:08 AM
    Languages'experience
    Would you guys share your experience or an incident while learning or using a foreign language?
    Like what inspired you to learn a foreign language. What was the exciting point to start learning and communicating it!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 16, 2017, 07:26 AM
    Travelling in Europe and conversing with people was my incentive to learn french and italian quickly.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2017, 12:29 PM
    I was invited to a social event in Guatemala, a very special wedding. Decided to at least be able to hold a basic conversation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Networking Languages? [ 3 Answers ]

Do you guys know any programming languages for networking or similar to this? Thanks :)

World languages [ 2 Answers ]

How many languages are there ?

Experience? Does my previous work count as actual bookkeeping experience? [ 10 Answers ]

I have done work that required , I kept all records for a friends pharmacy delivery company mileage, orders,submitting this info for payment from company's and reconciling company's statements with her stubs to make sure she was paid correctly for all work she did. Also did similar work for a...

Different languages [ 2 Answers ]

We came to Germany when my elder daughter was 6 years old, and we are living in Germany for two years because of our work as a missinory. Now my daughter is going to German school and can speak German and write German... But may be this or the next year or the last to live in Germany. I am...

View more questions Search