Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasminka101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2017, 05:36 AM
    I like a guy I met overseas and he finds me cute but we didn't exchange contact.
    Do you think he will remember me when I go back? I plan to go over there on a working holiday visa for a year.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 16, 2017, 10:43 AM
    How would we know? When did you see him last? If he didn't care to exchange contact and just thought you were cute, you may be just another face to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I wait to tell a girl I think she's cute after I have met her? [ 18 Answers ]

I was with my friends I usually hang out with sometimes and this girl was there that I haven't met before and she seems really nice and I find her cute. But I just met her a week ago though and I feel it would be to soon. How long should I wait to tell her what I think of her? We have talked a few...

I met this foreign exchange student, fell in love,now he's gone [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the one question I need answered, when he visits again will he come back and find me if he loves me or at least tell me if he's here?

Didn't exchange numbers [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I meet this guy about 2 weeks ago out, he was in my city for the weekend we got on from the moment we meet, he was really nice and we chatting away for long time and had fun together, he said I was hot and the best looking in the night club, and that it was a pleasure meeting me and...

Friends or cute guy? [ 8 Answers ]

All right so my friends don't like this guy Miles that is hella hott because he smokes weed. But I like him a lot-even though I've only seen him once. So I called him(my friend had his number) and asked him if he wanted to hang out. He said "sure, I'll pick you up tonight. we can smoke some weed."...

View more questions Search