Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micole66 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2017, 02:23 AM
    Dog birthing problems
    I have a bulldog, my bulldog have birth problems, a puppy borned, is died.
    The other puppies don't comes out. My bulldog have more pain when she give birth the puppies, the placenta have bad odor.

How I can solve this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 16, 2017, 02:39 AM
    You can solve it by getting your dog to the vet immediately; if you still want to keep her alive.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 16, 2017, 03:59 AM
    Bulldogs are noted for this and you are killing the mother and puppies by not being at the vet with the poor mother!!!!
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2017, 10:24 PM
    I agree with the above posts. You MUST take your dog to the vet immediately!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 17, 2017, 04:28 AM
    All she will say on another post is 'alive.' Very upsetting.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2017, 01:39 PM
    Judging from the OP's history of posts, I don't think any of her posts should be responded to. She's wasting everyone's time with nonsense.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 18, 2017, 06:50 PM
    A legitimate breeder has money set aside for problems that may develop during the birth of the puppies. This dog needs a c-section, and if she doesn't get one right away, she and the puppies will die.

I'm betting you can't afford to do this, because you're not a legitimate breeder, you're a backyard breeder or worse, a puppymill breeder, because a legit breeder wouldn't have to ask this question. Hell, really, anyone with a half a brain would not have to ask this question.

Get your dog to a vet. NOW!! And never ever ever breed her again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birthing cat [ 4 Answers ]

My cat is young and has had 1 kitten. The kitten seems fine and healthy, as does her mum. How would I find out if there are any other kittens other than taking her to the vet, the only appointment I could get is a couple of days away and I do want to know if anything serious has gone wrong so I can...

Cat birthing complication [ 2 Answers ]

My cat gave birth to her first kitten early Wednesday morning and has showed no signs of further larbor she is eating and nursing but I fear she may still have babies inside... what should I do? Thanks...

My cat birthing kittens [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is a first time mom she had given birth to 4 kittens on Thursday at 347pm one did not survive. My husband woke me up at 337 sat morning to see her giving birth again to one more which he said was alive but by the time I got out to the kitchen it was not moving . Should I be expecting...

Chihuahua in trouble birthing [ 3 Answers ]

She had a dead baby yesterday. She seems to still be pregnant how long does it take to have to puppies my neighbor says sometimes a day is this true or will my dog die because the other puppie did not come out or could there have been just one? She is still big Sixkidshavei

Dashound birthing help [ 2 Answers ]

Our dashound is having her babies right now .Sack came part way out with baby, she broke the sack and baby went back in what should I do or will baby come back out

View more questions Search