Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajkumargp987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2017, 03:24 AM
    Looking For Digital Marketing Agency
    We are about to hire a Digital marketing Agency, am just evaluating Growth Pixel can anyone suggest about that?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 15, 2017, 06:01 AM
    If I google Growth Pixel reviews, I get nothing but reviews of the Android Pixel.
    If I google Growth Pixel, I get the company only.
    This suggests to me a fledgling company less than a year old that hasn't been used much yet.

If they aren't growing exponentially, they need to get some real exposure, such as on a business TV show that introduces new entrepreneurs.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2017, 07:25 AM
    Expand your search of digital marketing agencies and compare them to Growth Pixel. Are they the only ones available to you? Are you in India as they are?
    rajkumargp987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2017, 01:54 AM
    Actually it was founded in 2011, my friend hired them in 2014 and he seemed satisfied. Now he has recommended them to me. But I was looking to know more about growth pixel.
    And yes thanks a lot for your suggestion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to hire a Digital Marketing Company [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am finding a UK based company for digital marketing. Can anyone please suggest me?

Marketing letter template for Travel agency [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madame, I have recently started a Travel agency business jointly with my brother. Can you please help me to create a marketing template email which I will send to as many people and companies. In the template I should introduce my Travel Agency, describe what...

How can I marketing different travel agency overseas? [ 0 Answers ]

Please kindly tell me what I can do let overseas travel agency trust on me and start over business with them ? I come from China, I need to improve the Africa Safari travel tourist that route line, let people interest on it, but I didn't know how to start let them know and more interest on it, I...

View more questions Search