Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris j strolin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2017, 11:08 AM
    What's the world record for limerick writing?
    The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form (OEDILF.com) currently has 98,155 *original* limericks in its database with 11,653 of them written by one person. We believe both of these to be world records. Can anyone top these figures?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2017, 12:53 PM
    I'm working on it, up to 2.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2017, 12:55 PM
    Does number of verses count?
    chris j strolin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2017, 10:26 AM
    For the purpose of this question, if you had, for example, a 10-verse limerick for a total of 50 lines altogether, I'd be more than willing to count that as ten limericks.

Sorry to be so long in replying. The site's automatic email response, the one advising me that someone had answered my question, was eaten by my spam filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from the 90's about world war 3 or the end of the world [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie where the FBI tries to arrest the president but the secret service fights the FBI while the president escapes to an air craft carrier, I think there is a scene where all the worlds military arrives in one place and I think god comes down or something. Thank you. =)

The world record [ 2 Answers ]

So about 10 months ago someone bought me a rubiks cube ,and while I go for my runs instead of music I've been solving my cube I average about 10.00 seconds so I'm wondering if anyone knows the actual world record for a 3x3 rubiks cube so I know what to shoot for

How many calories were burned by Patrick Makau in his World Record Marathon run? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an equation for calculating this? Thank you so much!

How much is my 1981 Noritake Limerick China set worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 12-place setting of Noritake china - Limerick pattern. I have a serving bowl also. They were all wedding gifts when I got married in 1981. How much is the set worth today?

View more questions Search