Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monsterdude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2017, 08:48 AM
    Write an appropriate decision statement to display You move to the next level. When t
    Write an appropriate decision statement to display You move to the next level. When the value of points is 150 or higher. It's a java
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 10, 2017, 08:54 AM
    So what have YOU done so far ?
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 10, 2017, 08:31 PM
    Ya, sorry, but I don't have time to help you with your homework. I have a daughter that needs help with math I can't do. I may have a tumor in my brain. My Aunt just died. So get off your lazy butt and do the work! Ask your teacher to help if you don't get how to do it. But figure it out on your own. No one else is going to learn for you, and no one else's knowledge is going to help you. You have to find it on your own.

So you write your statement, do the research, do the work. It's all up to you. You can do it! If you can't, then maybe you have to move on and realize that the courses you're taking, are too hard for you, and whatever reasons you have for taking that course (getting into college, getting you dream job), are not viable options. If you can't do the work, no matter how much help you get, that's okay. Not everyone can. So admitting you can't, that's not a bad thing, and I mean that. Not everyone can go on to college. Not everyone can be a doctor, lawyer, etc. Someone needs to drive the forklift, man the cash register, clean the toilets, and there's no shame in doing any of those jobs. Not everyone is cut out for the hard stuff. Those that are, they do the work, and it's hard work. If you can't do it, then you're not cut out for it, and really, and I truly mean this, that's okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the decision point in an IFTHENELSE statement a conditional or unconditional? [ 2 Answers ]

I believe it would be an unconditional branch, because whether the program follows "T" or "F" it continues (sorry for my lack of fancy programming words I'm just starting)

Can I move cold air returns to furnace at floor level from ceiling level [ 0 Answers ]

A poorly designed heating system in a room addition has left me with problems. The contractor simply ran uninsulated plastic,such as that used on dryers, into an unheated,un-insulated crawlspace causing the 3 heat vents to receive nothing but cold air. Recently I simply shut the heat vents to the...

Should I support my 20 yr.old daughter's decision to move close to me? [ 3 Answers ]

My 20 yr. Old daughter who has been independently living in another state (1000 miles away) with her boyfriend whom I don't approve of at all, wants to move closer to me in the state I live in, possibly the same city. She called me to ask if that was okay. Of course, I would love it if it was...

View more questions Search