Ask
    lysachristie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2017, 08:31 PM
    How to remove a broken pipe stuck in another pipe
    The pipe threads broke off flush inside other pipe
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2017, 12:32 AM
    What type of pipe copper, galvanized, stainless steel, PVC or something else?

Thanks
    John
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 9, 2017, 01:06 AM
    Use "nipple extractor" and wrench.

Hope that helps

Milo
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a broken galvanized pipe stuck inside a lead pipe? [ 3 Answers ]

Mine is a broken pipe inside of the other pipe, I need to remove it, it is a pipe from the laundry to the main line, I think 2in into 4inch? Is it threaded? Or solid? Can I use the saw to cut in pieces and tap out?

How do I remove thread stuck inside pipe? [ 3 Answers ]

My outside garden tap has snapped off from its brass hose union leaving a piece of the taps thread inside the pipe. I need a tool that can get inside the pipe to grip/ turn and remove the threaded piece remaining, can you advise what tool is god for this job ?

Remove inner pipe of well that is stuck in well [ 5 Answers ]

The inner pipe will not move it like stuck will not break free from the well itself??

How do I remove stuck pipe? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have brass pipes that in some places are connected to what seem to be copper threaded pipes. The hot water supply has a T connection to a pipe moving up to the faucet. I am replacing the sink, and need to change out this upward pipe, but it has an elbow fitting that I cannot remove. Nor...

Stuck and broken kitchen pipe [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I had a pipe under my kitchen sink rust and crack. I bought PVC pipe to replace and as I was removing the piece of pipe that is long and that goes into the floor, it broke off right near the pipe coming through the floor. I can not budge it, I have sprayed WD40 and still no movement. How can I...

View more questions Search