Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunshinegirl52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2017, 06:46 PM
    I have a pain on my right side above my waist and below my breast.
    It is a dull pain when I am sitting or standing but excelarates when I lie down.. definitely can not lay on that side. It is tender to the touch. It's been going on for about four days... came on suddenly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2017, 03:19 AM
    I would definitely have that looked at by a doctor. The quicker the better.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 9, 2017, 04:20 AM
    Gall bladder stones blocking the duct sounds most likely.

Day surgery (if needed), very easy, 1 inch incisions, recovery at home is a day or two.
    Sometimes sound waves are used to break up stones instead.

The sooner you have it looked at, the easier it is to recover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain on left side waist from back through to front [ 1 Answers ]

Recently had a UTI, took series of antibiotics. Finished medication two weeks ago. Three days ago, symptoms returned, urgent need to urinate with slight pain. Today sharp pains in waist area left side. Pain from front & back with spasms..

Congestive heart failure with pain above waist on right side with rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the cause of pain or soreness on right side above waist, also shortness of breath

Male 17 right side back pain above the waist and costapated? [ 1 Answers ]

My son has been complaining about his back hurting for 3 days now and having some constapation. I gave him some teas with laxitive in it and his stool has just started to flow as the should, he say its not stopping his back from hurting, He took one 800mg motrin yesterday and just took one this...

Mild pain on both side of the waist [ 1 Answers ]

I am having pain on both side of my waist since last night. Last evening I had heavy snacks which I generally avoid. Night passed off comfortably, the pain started in the morning. It is a mild pain, I went for my regular walk of 45 minutes. What can be the cause of this pain? Thanks

View more questions Search