Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodilovejoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2017, 12:52 PM
    Can I get temporary custody of my grandchild until my son can get on his own 2 feet
    Can I get temporary custody of my grandson until my son can get on his own 2 feet
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2017, 01:20 PM
    Who has custody now? Why do you want it? How old is grandson?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 8, 2017, 01:51 PM
    Also we need to know where in the world you are located as the laws vary from State to State.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2017, 06:11 AM
    Maybe. But we need a lot more background to be able to give you a reasonable answer. Where is the mother? Why does your son have custody? What does get on his feet mean? Where are you located. And much more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get temporary emergency custody of her son? [ 3 Answers ]

My step daughter lives with me with her son. She has left to "work" and left her son here with my adult daughter babysitting. She has not returned in 5 days now. Can I get emergency custody of my step grandchild?

How to file expedited temporary custody to keep son in state? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has a stable job and is going to transfer so that she can live with me (her mother and stepdad) so that she can better take care of my grandson and work on going back to school. She and his dad never got married and neither has custody even though my daughter has physical custody at...

Custody of a grandchild [ 18 Answers ]

Can I legally pestition for custody of my grandchild which has not been born yet? I paid for the Fetal Cell DNA testing since she claims the baby is my sons, which it turns out it is. She is very unfit to have a baby. I have her medical records which show marijuana in her system while pregnant. ...

How to pettition for temporary custody of my son? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I have a 2 year old son and I was wondering how to pettition for temporary custody on till reconsile or a court date. I have my son but am afraid to let him visit his father because he might not bring him back. I have no way of paying for an atturney so I don't know what to...

View more questions Search