Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwantmybaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2017, 08:20 AM
    Smuggling
    My wife was forced to smuggle gold and was arrested. I have her case number and docket number but I cant find her in there system. She will go to prison torrow if I don't do something. How can I find her so I can help her?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 7, 2017, 08:55 AM
    This is a world site and we can't find her even if we know where you are and where she is. Find a local lawyer today.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2017, 10:15 AM
    Odds are she's screwed. How screwed depends on where you are and how good a lawyer. But like Joy said... if her case is tomorrow.. she may already have a lawyer, again depending on what country this is. Did you just find out today because tomorrow would be unbelievably quick for an actual trial unless they are setting bail at that time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2017, 06:05 PM
    No one really is forced to do a crime, but if she will give up all of the higher up people, name names, maybe help catch them, they will do something for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug smuggling [ 4 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where 3 friends, a boyfirend girlfriend, and friend go to mexico to smuggle drugs back. One of the friends mules swallows ballons of steroids the ballons do not hold and he dies. The girlfriend and boyfriend go back to the drug dealer, they steal his money and head...

Agent using coffemug as smuggling device.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am looking for a movie, I think it is not older than ten years, it is about a guy and a girl who are secret agents or studying to be, they are quite tormented during the process. I think the guy´s father also was an agent who died, and the main thing I remember: She carried a coffemug from...

Ghana immigration officer Traveller Arrested Smuggling gold [ 1 Answers ]

Ghana immigration officer Traveler Arrested Smuggling gold

View more questions Search