Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LNHOFFMA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2017, 12:31 PM
    exponential equation
    John is a high school student who is taking 8 courses during the school year. In order to motive him, John’s parents came up with two awarding plans from which he can choose. Plan 1 pays John $100 for every A he gets. Plan 2 starts with $3 on the first A, and every A thereafter the amount tripled. Identify the function(s) that models the two plans and determine which one John should choose.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2017, 05:49 PM
    Please read about posting Homework. YOU need to show your work first. Plan 1 how much could he get, pretty basic a x b=. Plan 2 is more difficult, you need to start thinking on this one. What happens each time?(amount tripled). I know what I would choose, assuming I would get all A's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exponential Equation [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this question: ( / ) = 81^3 I know that x=-19 but I keep getting -1.5 and 8. Step by step would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Can someone explain step by step how to make x the subject in an exponential equation [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain step by step how to make x the subject in an exponential equation? I know the general form is y = ae^kx So the just say I need to find out at what time would the experiment be at its half life which is 50, so I sub 50 into the following equation: y = 92.776e^(-0.701t)...

An exponential equation [ 7 Answers ]

This equation: f(x)= (x-2)2^(x-1) Says to state the equation of the horizontal asymptote. How do I do I do this without using a calculator?

View more questions Search