Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2017, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    So says the Hillary groupies.
    I'm a Republican. Never was a Hillary groupie. Please don't insult me. Be sure to check the water that trickles out of your faucets.

Only the welfare class and the illegals are going to lose anything.
    You really BELIEVE that?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2017, 05:26 PM
    Tom I don't think Kim will blink, he knows China has his back and he can say or do what he likes as long as he doest start a war he can goad america into starting a war
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2017, 05:27 AM
    China has sent a flotilla of North Korean freighters loaded with coking coal back to their home ports.. Meanwhile, China has placed massive orders for the steel-making commodity from U.S. producers. China will put the squeeze on un Kim.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2017, 06:05 AM
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2017, 06:29 AM
    Good one tal kim might run out of tiolet paper before this one is over
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2017, 02:50 AM
    1. The Carl Vinson Strike group is armed with Aegis systems . If un Kim launches ,it wouldn't suprise me to see his missiles exploding in mid air .
    http://thediplomat.com/2017/04/us-fu...test-missiles/
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2017, 05:52 AM
    Interesting strategy, strange they haven't thought of it before, kim is not supposed to have ballistic missile technology of the kind he is developing
    Expert

Apr 13, 2017, 07:07 PM
    Pretty obvious Trump doesn't believe in "walk softly but carry a big stick", and he loves a big show of power, but only time will tell what that gets him (US), but for sure his domestic agenda, and the investigations should not be ignored.
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2017, 09:14 PM
    Dump believes in behaving like an elephant, trumpet loudly and charge the opposition but don't actually make contact. Throw up much dust and stomp loudly so they know you have been there
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 14, 2017, 07:34 AM
    Dump believes in behaving like an elephant, trumpet loudly and charge the opposition but don't actually make contact. Throw up much dust and stomp loudly so they know you have been there

Clete, I have been wondering what you have been doing all these days now I know.

LOL

I am also wondering why I can't see any emoticons or am unable to bracket your post?
    Expert

Apr 14, 2017, 08:17 AM
    While the bombs bursting in the air bring truth to the world that the flag is still there, he is defunding planned parenthood, creating a deportation force, working on defunding the social security safety net, plotting high income tax breaks, repealing regulations on corporations to not foul the air, water, and land, and who knows what else he will allow his right wingers to do to accomplish their agenda while he plays with more wars for OUR kids and grand kids to fight, die, and pay for.

Don't let the shock and awe distract you because he is a busy boy on many fronts that may screw both his supporters and non-supporters alike.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2017, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    While the bombs bursting in the air bring truth to the world that the flag is still there, he is defunding planned parenthood, creating a deportation force, working on defunding the social security safety net, plotting high income tax breaks, repealing regulations on corporations to not foul the air, water, and land, and who knows what else he will allow his right wingers to do to accomplish their agenda while he plays with more wars for OUR kids and grand kids to fight, die, and pay for.

Don't let the shock and awe distract you because he is a busy boy on many fronts that may screw both his supporters and non-supporters alike.
    And threatening to stop Medicare payments because he doesn't like the Affordable Care Act. We have a vindictive child in the White House.
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2017, 08:07 PM
    I don't know seems I can't post to this thread
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2017, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I don't know seems I can't post to this thread
    You did.
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2017, 08:27 PM
    Yes it seems to be selective and I have to log in each time
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2017, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Yes it seems to be selective and I have to log in each time
    When you sign in, check the little box, Remember Me.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2017, 03:36 PM
    Yes I do that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

North Korea contributes BILLIONS to local congressional race [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: Ok, that's no so.. Or, I don't KNOW if it's so.. But it COULD be! Given that corporations can give unlimited amounts of money - or better said - given that PAC'S can TAKE unlimited amounts of money, and don't have to disclose WHO'S giving it to them, WHY wouldn't Iran try to change...

Who won Vietnam war? North or South Korea? [ 14 Answers ]

Simply, put who won the Vietnam war?

North Korea [ 3 Answers ]

What is "thousand fold" retaliation?

How was korea involved in the cold war? [ 1 Answers ]

How was korea involved in the cold war?

North Korea, plutonium vs. Uranium [ 1 Answers ]

Given that North Korea has the ability to produce plutonium weapons, why pursue uranium enrichment? What is the advantage? Seems to me that plutonium can be produced in a breeder reactor and more easily processed than the enrichment & separation procedures for uranium. Doesn't plutonium provide for...

View more questions Search