Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2017, 07:52 PM
    Enough already!
    ˜Sarin gas attack in Idlib, Syria: Fingers pointed at Russia, Assad

Dump has blamed a gas attack in Syria on Obama, citing ineffectual action over gas attacks. Where is his action? There should be immediate incursion into Syria to find and destroy these weapons

Syria: Suspected gas attack attracts little outrage, and the horror for innocents drags on - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 5, 2017, 01:17 AM
    Well, aren't you generous with the lives of other nations' children.
    Put your troops on point and see if we follow.
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2017, 06:31 AM
    We are there in Iraq fighting your war for you, we haven't been invited to Syria, another of your wars. It would be no use putting our troops in Syria because you wouldn't follow and we would be left holding the baby.

Did I say we wouldn't be part of a world effort? But I see the brilliant politicians in Brussels have said what ever the Syrians want to do is all right with them, a true Pontius Pilate effort, so we can expect no help from them, and we can expect no help from you, that leaves Russia and we have seen their solution, ruthless repression. You see we can all fly over the battlefield and drop bombs, shoot up neighbourhoods, but you can't win a war that way. Are you waiting for the Iraqi to invade Syria? Then you can do your Pontius Pilate and leave them to it, it will become more of a sectarian conflict than it already is
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2017, 11:47 AM
    I don't recall him drawing a red line like the emperor did. As I recall ,the Russians got their foothold there when they told the emperor that they would make sure Assad had no more chemical weapons .
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2017, 03:09 PM
    Reports I've seen say that Dump has said this crosses many lines, he didn't specify whether they were Red or Blue, or whether they were drawn in the sand, but he has taken a dose of reality
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2017, 05:03 PM
    If you mean how he perceives Putty ,then the truth is that everyone had a false impression about that anyway .
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2017, 06:06 PM
    Frankly I have no idea what he perceives, I think he blows in the breeze, he has said as much himself. At the moment he is taken aback by the savagery, but next week who knows, probably Kim will be getting a dose via Xi. I think he has difficulty focusing on more than one thing at a time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search