Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2017, 02:25 PM
    BBQ with Palapa top
    Need help with my BBQ Palapa top it is 4 years old last month the wind was too strong blow up couple pieces of it, I want to replace with something else rather then the palapa material because it would not last more than 4 years please advice me with something cheaper and permanently, please the image below, Thanks.

John
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2017, 07:08 PM
    Can some one respond please, Thanks.

John
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2017, 05:14 AM
    Here are some ideas from just browsing. Of course our tastes may be different. 8D

Canopy | Retractable Deck Awnings | ShadeTree® Canopies

Big Lots Bamboo Look BBQ Replacement Canopy | Bizrate

What's our budget?

https://www.resortcabanas.com/
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2017, 05:28 PM
    Hello Talaniman,

We have one similar canopy in the backyard, I want to replace the BBQ top palapa with something like a roof use plywood or any other material to last long, this one we replaced it in 2014 which last only 3 years and is expensive, I really appreciate your response, Thanks.

John
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2017, 07:00 AM
    How about something along these lines?

500 Grill Canopy Outdoor Design Ideas & Remodel Pictures | Houzz

Sorry, couldn't paste an image.
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2017, 07:53 AM
    Yes they are great but wife wants to go back to the original palapa have some one coming on Monday to replace it, Thanks.

Best regards,
    John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bbq and smoking? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this one show on the food network called licence to grill and he just puts wood chips (dry and wet) in a foil pack and then in his bbq... does this require a special bbq? I have just a regular propane bbq that I can remove the grate and put a tray down and not have it effect the flame. ...

BBQ saucessss [ 12 Answers ]

HI there, so this is a two part question. Question part #1: Where can I find A lot of empty bottles with lids for canning BBQ sauce? Question part #2: I need help thinking of a BBQ stand name/BBQ sauce name. These questions are to assist my wonderful chef of a boyfriend. If you need...

Rules of a BBQ [ 5 Answers ]

MENS... BBQ RULES It is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity, as it's the only type of cooking a 'real' man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of...

BBQ Potatoes [ 5 Answers ]

I have been told to put a metal skewer through the jacket potatoes before I bbq them by my moaning father in law... Does this make any difference and if so whyyy!:)

Charcoal and BBQ [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone here BBQ? I want to get one of those cheap BBQ supported on a tripod. But first, I got some questions: 1. Do I just pour the bag of charcoal and toss in a match? Or do I have to add something else too? 2. Do I use the charcoal until everything burns to powder? Or do I have to...

View more questions Search