Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reddysaahil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2017, 03:00 AM
    Which bank provides the highest interest rate on an recurring deposit?
    I want to start a rd account for a min. of 1 year to max. 5 years. Can any one guide me which bank will be best for me?Amount - 3000 to 5000 Per Month
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 4, 2017, 03:14 AM
    Most local newspaper will do rate comparisons for local banks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A bank offers an annual simple interest rate of 3%. How long will it take an account [ 1 Answers ]

A bank offers an annual simple interest rate of 3%. How long will it take an account with a principal of $1,200 to earn $198 interest?

If you deposit 15,000 in a bank account that pays 12% interest anually, how much will [ 2 Answers ]

If you deposit 15,000 in a bank account that pays 12% interest anually, how much will be in your account in 6 years?

What is the highest price in rate/hour willing to pay for additional capacity DL time [ 3 Answers ]

Demand Next year (units) Selling Price per Unit Direct Materials Direct Labor Debbie 26,000 $36.00 $4.40 $5.40 Trish 50,000 $21.00 $3.10 $2.40 Sarah 40,000 $20.00 $4.40 $7.80

How true that WA has the highest rate of suicide in the US? [ 5 Answers ]

My trainer mentioned this and I can't help to wonder if this is true? I got cousins in Seattle and I got bothered. For those who lived and lives in WA, do you think is this true and why?

Nominal Rate of Interest vs Real Interest Rate [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find for the real rate of Interest?? Nominal Rate of Interest 7.4% and Inflations is 4.5% K = k* + I + (k*x I) 7.4 = k* + 4.5% + (k* x 4.5%) I am trying to find for k*:confused: HELP>>>>

View more questions Search