Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammy1316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2017, 05:36 PM
    ETG Urine Testing
    I'm a male, 240lbs. If I have three full days prior to an EtG urine test (Sat. Sun. and Mon.) how many mixed drinks or glasses of wine can I drink on Friday and still pass a test that following Tuesday?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2017, 06:22 PM
    None. If you are required to abstain from alcohol, we aren't going to enable you. If you feel you cannot abstain, you might consider getting help for your problem.
    Sammy1316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2017, 07:32 PM
    On Fridays I have to attend work related meetings with clients, it is a social/work situation and it always brings clients in as a "after work week" gathering. I sometimes have a drink or two to be sociable, I'm not looking to get drunk.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2017, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1316 View Post
    On Fridays I have to attend work related meetings with clients, it is a social/work situation and it always brings clients in as a "after work week" gathering. I sometimes have a drink or two to be sociable, I'm not looking to get drunk.
    You don't have to drink alcohol to "be social." And you don't owe anyone an explanation.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2017, 08:19 PM
    Alcohol is not necessary to "be sociable." A simple "no thank you, I'll pass" is acceptable. Or "I gave up alcohol for lent" is appropriate as well.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 4, 2017, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1316 View Post
    Hi!

I know a lot of Mormons, and other people who abstain form alcohol that are successful business people. They see no need to drink to be social.

You're looking for ways to cheat the system and the sad fact is that there isn't any. The best course of action is to abstain from drinking. People will understand, and you don't owe them an explanation.

If you give in and drink, you will be caught. Are you prepared for the consequences of a failed test?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2017, 01:22 PM
    Ice tea looks like Bourbon, that's what we use in the playhouse.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2017, 08:07 AM
    You say it's a Friday night get together... I am sure if you need to pass this test then there's no question... don't drink... problem solved,if your worried about your image you could make an excuse like... I'm on anti-biotics etc... or you could just say " sorry guys not feeling well gonna sit this one out".ok you've lied but sometimes to save face it's another way of getting out of what is expected of you... being a lad on a Friday night etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

EtG urine testing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , I had 2 drinks Tuesday night nothing since. I was unaware that a class Ivouleentarily take requires an ETG DRUG AND URINE TEST. What are the possibilities of it coming back positive?

EtG Urine Testing [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, I weigh 120lbs/54kg. I had "2 drinks" = 3 8oz Coors Light cans from 12pm-2am on 5/29/14 I got tested today 5/30/14 with an EtG test. I went to the bathroom 3 times before the test and also I take a stimulant everyday because it is prescribed for my ADHD. I have no doubts that my...

ETG urine testing [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 1 Bloody Mary Saturday. How long will ETG be in my system? I know its in the system up to 80 hours, but how much alcohol does that equal to?

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

EtG urine testing [ 0 Answers ]

If a person was a alcohlic for 20 years and quit quit drinking, how long would it be before they would pass a ETG urine test? Ty Ken

View more questions Search