Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cool1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2017, 10:42 AM
    I am looking for a Hampton Grage light BPO1691MS any one know where I might fine one
    Bought two lights for garage ad one went out looking for replacement it is hampton bay bpo1691ms thanks for any help
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2017, 02:33 PM
    Home Depot brand. Unless fairly new, it will have been obsoleted and rarely any parts available
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 3, 2017, 05:46 PM
    Light fixtures can be repaired. What happened to yours? Are you sure the power is reaching the fixture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Light Bulb in Hampton Bay Halogen Pendant Light [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay track lighting system in my dining room and need to replace a couple of bulbs that have gone out. How does the fixture come apart to replace the bulb? The globe is shaped like an inverted champagne flute and it has a frosted cover inside covering the halogen bulb, but the flute...

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay motion sensor light (P5993-50? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay tiffany collection one-light motion sensor fixture (p5993-50)? Also, where can I get an owner's manual for this light?

Hampton Bay track light - pendant light cord length [ 2 Answers ]

How can I shorten the length of the light cord on a Hampton Bay track system ? There is a tube that plugs into the track that has a serries of screws but there is also a screw at the light base also.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Control INTERMITTENTLY works; battery fine [ 1 Answers ]

I've a Home Depot (HD) Hampton Bay ceiling fan with light & 9v remote control. It worked fine forever. The lights work fine. I really like(d) it. Recently :mad: the remote control started to wig out when I want to TURN either the light or the fan OFF. I'd press the Off button (either...

Hampton Bay Lighting - Upper Light Does Not Work But Low Light Does [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Fan that has a fan, upper lighting and lower lighting with a remote model UC7078T. The remote works for the fan and lower lighting but not the upper lighting. This means the remote and fan are on the same frequency. I've confirmed that the bulbs are all good. Can't find a...

View more questions Search