Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Apr 3, 2017, 06:40 AM
    Do I get a refund on my gap insurance
    So I purchased a brand new vehicle in 2012. Our loan term was 6 years but we paid it off 1 year early. When I contacted the dealer he said I would get a refund but it wouldn't be a full refund because it will be prorated since I paid the car off early.So the insurance was $629 for a 6 year term. Paid it off with 12 months remaining on the term. What should I be getting back refund wise?Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2017, 07:11 AM
    Talk to the Insurance company. They will tell you whether prorated or short-term cancellation rate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My return to invoice GAP insurance. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Concern I have cleared my lien, and do not have any outstanding loan on my car, therefore I understand that Finance GAP is not of any use to me. However if I buy VRI/ RTI GAP am I correct in my understanding that in case of a Total Loss the insurance company would pay me the difference...

If no financing is involved, Is VRI /RTI GAP still useful insurance to purchase? [ 0 Answers ]

I understand that there are 3 types of GAP insurace, 1) Finance GAP, 2) RTI GAP and 3) VRI GAP. If have cleared my loan with the bank, would it be useful for me to buy GAP insurance, i.e. RTI / VRI GAP, would insurance companay pay me the difference between the current value of my car and the new...

Specifications i.e. spark plug gap,tappet gap hot & cold, air gap [ 1 Answers ]

I need these specs for a briggs & stratton Vanguard 16 hp v-twin ohv engine. Model no 303442.Thank u very much Jan

GAP insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I had just bought my new car and got a loan for 25,000. 17 days after I bought it I got in a wreck and totaled my car. I did not have insurance but I had GAP insurance. How does it all work am I still able to use the GAP insurance even though I didn't have acutal insurance?

Should I continue Gap insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When I owned a new 2007 Honda Civic, the dealer discussed so many insurance policies apart from the regular auto insurance and the dealer was successful in getting two additional insrance policies from me. I accepted the policies without knowing what it was.. This was my first car. Out of...

View more questions Search