Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2017, 11:45 AM
    I'd go for reappointment subject to the same advise and consent that got them the job. Let them answer the Senate questions and justify the decisions they make against what they told the Senate they would do when confirmed .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will it take to confirm Gorsuch to SCOTUS ? [ 5 Answers ]

I believe his nomination is now on a fast track ,which will increase the likelihood of the nuclear option being used. Since SCOTUS is deadlocked at 4-4 in most cases ,it is up to the San Francisco 9th Circus Court of Appeals to decided if the U.S. District Court Judge James Robart's TRO on the...

Meet your new Associate Justice of the Supreme Court ,Neil Gorsuch [ 40 Answers ]

Liberals & Lawsuits -- Supreme Court | National Review http://rightoncrime.com/2013/11/judge-neil-gorsuch-on-overcriminalization/

Dump my boyfriend for refusing to meet my parents? [ 34 Answers ]

Been together for over 2 years and I met all the important persons in his life, including all of his family and friends. My parents live in another country and I suggested to visit them as we came back from a trip. He said he would rather never meet them but at the end said yes. Sudenly as the trip...

Refusing Rent [ 5 Answers ]

I am in a rent stablized apartment in NYC. I lived here with my parents until they passed away. I've lived here without either parent (my dad moved) for over 15 years. Ever since my father's death, my landlord has tried to evict me. Usually he uses the "I didn't get the rent" game. Recently...

Landlord refusing [ 3 Answers ]

I presently rent a home I have a bad oil leak in the basement coming from the boiler.I spoke to the landlord several months ago concerning the problem. Till this day nothing has been done my children are now complaining of headaches what can I do or who can I speak to for help. I live in the state...

View more questions Search