Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2017, 03:25 AM
    Am I suffering from some disease?
    Ok so lately and by lately I mean since like a month I have noticed a few things that I suddenly started doing for example I started eating so much more than usual and I wouldn't get full unless there is something to drink along with the food I am eating.. this never happened to me before but that's not all I always feel dehydrated and I drink a lot of water I also started sleeping so much 12 hours of sleep aren't enough for me I also often have stomach ache and... my hair! My hair is falling off so rapidly it became so thin! One more thing.. I am usually the type of person who hates being bored I want to talk all the time and play and go on adventures but lately I became too lazy... I don't talk as much as I used to do and I don't move as much as I used to do. Nothing of what I mentioned changed until yesterday. Yesterday I did not feel like eating but I drank a lot of water and juices and I slept for 7 hours and then my back started paining that I couldn't sleep. 15 minutes after I got up it was fine.
    That's my problem I would like to know what is wrong with me am I okay?!
    Thanks in advance
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2017, 07:09 AM
    I'm no doctor but depending on your true age you may be suffering from growing pains. How old are you?

Apr 2, 2017, 11:14 AM
    I turned 15 last month
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2017, 03:41 PM
    Have you talked to a parent, teacher, or your doctor? That's the way to go for good guidance and not let those growing pains scare the heck out of you. Part of your angst and curiosity is based on new experiences and feelings and not enough good information and guidance.

The 3 above people can give you the right information, or help you find it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 2, 2017, 04:44 PM
    A few of many topics to discuss with your PARENTS and DOCTOR

In order of most common and least serious, to least common and most serious

Severe diet deficiencies (B vitamin lack makes hair fall out) and dehydration (makes you tired)
    Diabetes, either type 1 or 2 (thirst, fatigue)
    Chronic (not acute) kidney disease
    Thyroid (hypo) or pituitary disorders

DO see a doctor

Apr 3, 2017, 12:00 AM
    All right thanks everyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suffering from disease [ 3 Answers ]

salam.i am suffering from mental disorder OCD since some years.last 3 months have been very bad.in this disease i get repeated suicidal thoughts, i dont want to do this and i dont want to die but disease forces me to do this.can u help me how can i solve my problem i can't do work and study due to...

I broke up but cant see her suffering and I am also suffering don't know why? [ 1 Answers ]

I had broke up with my partener but now she is crying and regreating a lot which make me sooooo dammn emotional and I even can't concentrate in my exams She probeby deleted her account or blocked me on Facebook But she is damm regreating which even brings tears in my eyes When I am alone...

Lyme Disease: Have you beaten Lyme Disease? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone out there been successfully treated for Lyme Disease? There are so many treatment plans that it's hard to determine the best course of action. I'm currently on a treatment plan but I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions.

Plzzzz dr zakir anik pray for my mother she is suffering from mental disease bipolar [ 1 Answers ]

Plzzzz dr zakir anik pray for my mother she is suffering from mental disease bipolar

View more questions Search