Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamamit9999 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2017, 06:04 AM
    People spitting on road
    I usually see people spitting on the road and I get offended by it. How should I prevent myself from getting offended? What should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2017, 06:08 AM
    Look the other way. People get offended way to easily these days.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 31, 2017, 12:13 PM
    Your first question 4 days ago was under Mental Health, but none since.
    You were concerned about a 'feeling of unknown fear again and again' for the last 7 years!
    2nd question was about people gossiping, 3rd was about hypnotizing a dog, and this one is about an ordinary behavior of people and an overblown offended feeling.

You need HELP, my friend! Are you able to study, to interact with students and teachers? Do you feel that you will be able to hold a job?
    If there is fear and misery in your daily life, PLEASE get help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2017, 05:29 PM
    People spit, esp in the southern part and western part of America. They are not spitting at you, and it is none of your business.

If you don't like it, tough, but no reason to be offended.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2017, 04:59 PM
    I think it's gross too, but try not to be overly sensitive to it. As was said, it can be common for some people... just look the other way and continue on you way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper road climbing starry rivers old dark abode on the upper road [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a poem. Here is a part of it. I'm going on the upper road for that still holds the sun I'm climbing through night's pastures where the starry rivers run If you should think to seek me in my old dark abode You'll find this writing on the door He's on the upper road

Eye spitting [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! Since adolescence I have been able to "eye-spit" for lack of a better way of phrasing... I can pull on the top eye lid and push the air out from the eye, causing fluid and sometimes, matter out of the eye. Of the last couple of years, my "habit" has evovled and now "pieces" of the...

Dog Spitting Up, etc. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5 1/2 yr old pomapoo. He has always spit up water from time to time after drinking too quickly, but has begun doing this more often recently, even when he has not had a drink of water for some time. It is not normal vomiting, as the water seems to come up involuntarily. Sometimes, it is...

Ac spitting out water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small 5000 BTU window ac. It started spitting water out the top and making noise. I noticed it after we had a heavy rain last night. I do not detect any freon smell. Could it just be from the rain?

Spitting blood [ 1 Answers ]

This happens to me randomly and never thought it's a big deal since I feel pretty healthy. I am mid 20s and healthy physically. Once a while I get this warm feeling in my throat (or right behind or above my throat). It feels like it's dripping to my throat or to my mouth until I realize by taste...

View more questions Search