Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DANIS Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2017, 01:53 PM
    Fake Ghana Passports as commonly known as romance scam
    I am one of the victim of Ghana Romance Scam.Thanks my God, by chance I saw her during the web surf in www.askmehelpdesk.com illustrations with the same fake passport and even the same passport ID number having two different ID number at each page this time her photo was different and biometric but changing the and birth dates .Her name is YVONNE OWUSU while on the other passport TOVOR HANNAH
    Because we planned to hire her as english teacher we paid her 400 USD as for passport fee,travel hospital health check and Criminal report and I stopped when I realized the fact that two different ID number in her passport G005276 in front page while the other page occurs G0070076
    As a result ,it is obviously seen that she is international qualified fraud.My question is how we can get back our money and where we can claim her ?

Best Regards,

And thanks for your help.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 30, 2017, 02:00 PM
    Depends what country you are in.
    If the US, you contact the FBI.
    But you will just be adding your story to thousands of others, and will never see a dime. The scammers are not traceable. The IDs are meaningless numbers. The names are made up. The pictures are stolen.

Mar 30, 2017, 03:36 PM
    Dear Sir

I am from Turkey- Ist .I will try to find out her connections IP and MAC address of her mobile.But the picture of her is must be real because she wanted to assure me she took several photos and the taken time which was checked by me was in current date.Therefore at least we understand that she uses same photos in every victim and same fake photo shop passport picture.The question is shall I apply for interpol for e.g

Thanks for your reply, and waiting for your favourable answer.

Best Regards,

DANIS

Mar 30, 2017, 03:51 PM
    And how I can transmit to publish her fake passports in help desk board ?

Mar 30, 2017, 04:07 PM
    And how I can transmit to publish her fake passports in help desk board ?
    Attached Images

joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 30, 2017, 04:45 PM
    Right click on her plain photo to google it, and see pages of pages of places that picture has been used. The passports are Photoshopped. You can report it to any country you want, or Interpol.
    It won't do any good, and you won't get your money back.

Usually it isn't a woman at all, but several men, or a man and woman couple.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2017, 05:02 PM
    You will not get your money back, the police in Ghana do not care, this is big business to the nation and it is most likely that even the police may be getting bribes.

These look like from a smaller group, the larger ones, use much better fake ID's

But you can report it to your police but that will not get your money back. No way to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone can help me now if this passport is real (possible Ghana romance scam) [ 8 Answers ]

Hi dear fellow users, My name is Daniel, I am 42 year old portuguese single man who higly suspects of being scammed by a woman from Ghana. She says her name is Margaret Adi, 31 years old, gave me a celular phone number which my own phone company, Vodafone Portugal tell me it's not possible to...

Real or fake passports [ 4 Answers ]

How can I tell them apart

Romance scam [ 2 Answers ]

I was sent a pass port from a girl in Ghana and is missing the year she was born and she looks like a girl that was younger on a 419 scam can I sent to you?And she needs help to get her pass port renewed yet the address she wants it sent to is 23 south campus rd. Winnieba I looked it up and it on a...

Ghana passports [ 1 Answers ]

I was wanting to know prices of a visa, passport from Ghana to the usa This girl is my girlfriend and we want to get marrid and be together forever please let me know I would appreciate it. Steven

Ghana passports and visas [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Please could some one tell me is there a reputale Private Investigater in Ghana?

View more questions Search