Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gowri n Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2017, 01:54 PM
    Severe thigh pain
    Im 34yrs female suffering from severe thigh pain from waist to knee. Cant able to sleep.. I'm getting treatment for infertility.. alreasy I'm depressed with no child.. please help me.. cant bear this pain. Sone times pain in both legs.. can able to sit down more than 15min.. to whom I should consult I don't know.. living in hyderabad.. please suggest.. isnit a severe problem?please advixe remedy.. don't ignore sir..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2017, 02:18 PM
    See a doctor or visit an emergency clinic. We cannot diagnose you online.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 27, 2017, 02:36 PM
    STOP the treatment while you wait to be seen. You don't even say what it is!
    What is more important?
    You still have time to get pregnant!

ONE TYPE OF REACTIONS TO COMMON FERTILITY DRUGS INVOLVES BLOOD VESSELS
    blood clots can cause:
    • blood vessel problems (thrombophlebitis)
    • stroke
    • loss of your arm or leg
    • blood clot in your lung (pulmonary embolism)

Please respond by saying you promise to STOP the drug today and GO to a doctor today!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2017, 04:11 PM
    It's time to see a doctor. Sadly we can't diagnose online, not even a doctor can do that, and there are no doctors on this site, or any other. No doctor would risk his/her license by diagnosing online.

I agree with Joy, it's time to stop taking the medication if this is happening because of it. So many things that could be going on. You need to see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe leg thigh knee pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 43 year old male who's been suffering with extreme knee pain for about two weeks now as I was rubbing my thigh I noticed what looks like hundreds of small round bubbles under the skin as I lay down my girlfriend massages my left thigh which is 3-4 inches fatter then my right thigh as she...

First itching, then burning and severe pain, now mild pain with white bumps. Help [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my vagina started itching. I figured it was thrush or something. I took vagisil cream and the itching stopped, but the very next morning it was so painful I couldn't stand, sit, walk or anything. My right vagina lip is swollen with a bump on it. It's very dry. I read this could be...

Chronic hip pain continuously, pain has moved to the middle of the thigh [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything other than ibuprofen, naproxen, arthritic pain medicine, loratab than may help this continousl chronic pain.

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

Severe pain in groin and upper thigh [ 2 Answers ]

I have had severe pain for over 3 weeks. It is located on the inside of my right leg. In the past 2 weeks, I have been having severe upper right leg. It hurts to work or do anything pertaining to work in the house. Could you please help me? >Moved from Forum Help<

View more questions Search