Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nargis123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2017, 09:10 AM
    Super-rich may quit london homes under new anti-corruption rules
    I have read an article 'Super-rich may quit London homes under new anti-corruption rules'

Billionares who have been buying property will like to keep their identity hidden, however a new public register in the UK will mean identities of the wealthy will become public.

Some people like their privacy, it does not mean anything illegal is going on due to keeping their name private. Some people do not want the limelight and others want the safety and security of their family.

In terms on Human rights, why is it important for wealthy people to be able to keep their identities hidden.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 27, 2017, 09:13 AM
    The only 'human rights' reason is to keep kidnappers less likely to find the super rich.
    The the US, all real estate property ownership and sales transactions are public information.
    The way to hide ownership is to form a real estate trust.

Oh wait - all your other questions are homework. I knew this one might be too, but you fooled me with 'I read an article..'
    Why do you want other people to do your work?
    What's the POINT of not doing it yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A London Peculiar - an autobiography of a London Policeman in 30s and 40s [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a paperback book I used to have which I am sure was called A London Peculiar. It was an autobiography of a former policeman (I think) who was born around 1900. He went to Blackstock Road Elementary School in Finchley, North London. My grandmother went to the same school at the...

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. She had a step mother and little sister. She meet a mexican boy in school and fell in love with him. He later became a pilot.

View more questions Search