Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamamit9999 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2017, 05:43 AM
    Psychological problem
    Seven years ago I was preparing for my chemistry examination when I suddenly felt very uneasy. I felt like getting too conscious and like something came to my mind and I went blank. I became very afraid that I would feel like that again. I keep getting that feeling of unknown fear again and again till now. I don't know if I will ever get rid of this. Can I do anything to become normal again?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2017, 05:46 AM
    It may or may not be an anxiety attack, but I suggest you see a doctor to make sure and find out the facts. That's where you start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I have a psychological problem? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mind having a conversation with friends or other people closest to me, but I absolutely can't bear holding one with my Mum and I know that must be wrong in many ways. I had lost a job a few months ago and have taken up volunteering as a way of developing new skills and looking for a new one...

Psychological abuse [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 3 1/2 years and I'm about to leave him for the 3rd time because of the way he treats me. He controls all the finances and I have to beg him for anything I have always worked and paid my own bills but the one time I need help he won't. I don't do anything right in his eyes....

What psychological problem this person might have? [ 2 Answers ]

A girl told me once that whenever she drinks alcoholic beverages, she needs affection. What kind of psychological problem she might have? Or is this just normal for most people (especially women)?

I am near a psychological breakdown... [ 8 Answers ]

I had a girl friend two days ago... Any thing she or her family asked for I gave... I mean for exactly 2 years I took them out when her father got paralized I gave my car I took them out to dinner lunch... every day what ever she asked for I bought for her I spent exactly 53,000 euros on...

Psychological thing? [ 15 Answers ]

I've know this girl for almost a year, but we have only been dating for about 4 months. Everything is great, nothing is wrong... except myself. I'm better now then I have been with it in the beginning of the relationship but it's still there and I want to null it out. This mostly has to do with...

View more questions Search