Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katerini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2017, 05:14 AM
    Trouble thinking of a name for my blog.
    Hello! Just letting you know I'm new to asking questions on here and anywhere else on the internet and its my first time but I'm needing some help with something. I'm starting a blog soon to help people that are going through a hard time in life and to be there for them as a friend if they need one and to be someone to talk to and also have things on there that could make them smile like nice pictures or inspirational quotes. I'm having trouble thinking of a name for it. Any ideas? And advice? Oh and I've never made a blog before either... :S so some help would be great!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2017, 05:22 AM
    You have come to the right place to experience how the internet works, and relating online to people, and situations. Look forward to seeing you answering and asking questions here, and welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the learning process.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 27, 2017, 05:36 AM
    I agree, start here. Answer some questions under this category and others.
    You can learn how to start a blog as you go, and a name will reveal itself to you.
    It's better to do the research yourself about starting a blog too.
    It's all part of being the kind of resourceful person who is good at giving advice to others.

I personally get more than enough pretty pictures on Facebook, and WAY more inspirational quotes than I can stand. I try to ignore them, but sometimes can't resist a caustic remark. But I have good friends who love them, so don't go by me. Keep in mind that for every 100 people who will love your blog, there might be 100 who don't... are you ready for that?

Also, a really good blogger has excellent command of the language. Any noun referring to someone or to people is a who or whom, not a that. And avoid stringing long parts of sentences together. Either use punctuation, or start new sentences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assist me in thinking of a BLOG name [ 19 Answers ]

Hi there folkses, I'm starting a blog about fashion, crafting, life, love, rants/raves, and thrifting. I wanted to name it "Girl Meets World" but that one is already taken. Any ideas? My name is Cherish, I'm 23, live in Washington and I'm a caregiver. If any of that information would be...

Thinking about underage marriage but I'm having trouble finding some answers. [ 20 Answers ]

I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 16 we're thinking about getting married this summer. His parents are 100% for it but mine well... Let's just say we won't even go talk to mine till everything is set in stone and we can do it without them. But the problem is I can't find any state that will let us get...

View more questions Search