Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josh_89_182 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Got any ideas?
    I'm looking for a dance song, a pretty recent song I think also... would probably hear it in night clubs a lot and the radio maybe. All I remember from this song is a lot of ''na's''
    Such as , na nananana na nananana.. could you please help me out?
    welshbaycouple Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by josh_89_182
    im looking for a dance song, a pretty recent song i think also... would probably hear it in night clubs alot and the radio maybe. all i remember from this song is alot of ''na's''
    such as , na nananana na nananana.. could u please help me out?
    I just can't get you out of my head kylie minogue
    msam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 06:40 PM

David tavare summer love remix

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any ideas? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm deppressed I just want to die I've made to many mistakes to fix anything And I just want to die I hate lving now I've ed up too much I'm losing everyone thati love Any ideas on how anyone?

Need Ideas [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27 yrs old. I Currently work for Verizon. It's a good job with decent pay and benefits. The problem is that I am just making it. My goal is to save enough money for a down payment on a house. I need some ideas for a home based bussines or any other money making ideas were I can pull...

Any ideas? [ 21 Answers ]

OK guys, so I am just wondering on your opinions. OK, I had my period on the 11ths. Lasted 5-7 days. On sunday(the 28th) I had a small amount of bleeding. (just enough to get on my underwear. Thought I was started my period, and rushed home from church. Surprised me, because I had only had my...

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

Any ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have split up and my 8yr old brother seems to be rebelling towards my mum. He won't do as he told by her. The minute I ask him to he does it without argument. I guess my little bro is angry at my mum and maybe balmes her in some way?? He gets so upset and I have no idea what is...

View more questions Search