Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Konrad1997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2017, 08:10 AM
    Rap Music Video need Help
    In the music video the guy wears a ski mask and he's at first in a kitchen with a woman also wearing a ski mask she holds a pan I think and eats a strip of bacon alter in the chorus he drives a car and at the end there are multiple people at the beach playing volleyball and I think dwarfs were there too <.< it's a real chill song from around 2015 if I remember correct already thanks to everyone

Check out some similar questions!

Rap music video with many old and not so old cartoons [ 0 Answers ]

The video was set in the night, and camera pans all the time. The characters are mainly static or moving just a little. Some of the characters that I remember are: Fred Flintstone, Dexter (from dexter's lab) and Dee Dee, and many others I can't remember. Maybe space ghost, marvin the martian, etc.....

Rap music video that takes place in woods at night. [ 0 Answers ]

I have been looking for a song, its hophope/rap and the video takes place with him waking up in the woods and walking around. The scenery is gloomy woods.

Looking for a song - rap, pixel music video [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a certain song, saw a music video some time ago but can't remember title. It was some rap/electro, and there were two rapers, both black, and in music was a lot of pixel scenes from many various old video games and pixel boy was running through whole video. Any ideas what it could...

What is the rap music video that has a new orleans style funeral procession in it? [ 1 Answers ]

Rap video, new orleans style funeral procession in it.. Maybe late 1990s or early 2000s

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.