Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noha eleiwa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2017, 01:15 AM
    Fault modling on ATP
    After apply different types of fault on IEEE 14 bus system the wave form is not correct why?
    noha eleiwa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2017, 01:23 AM
    Modelling of faults on ATP IEEE 14 bus system
    I make a model for IEEE 14 bus system at normal case the wave form is pure sine wave after applying different types of fault and put switches to apply fault in a certain time the wave form not correct how can I solve this problem??
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 24, 2017, 04:01 AM
    This is a home "Electrical-Lighting" forum, not a forum for electrical engineering. Wave form analysis and or IEEE 14 analysis are way beyond the scope of this forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My york furnace is reading a fault #9(Grounding or reverse polarity fault)? [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace is reading a #9 fault, which the legend says it's a grounding or reverse polarity fault. I have power in, 120V at the transformer as well as 24V, there is a call for heat and 24V at the R & W terminals. Is there any input anyone can offer me? Thank you.

Ways the body uses ATP? [ 3 Answers ]

Give me some examples about ways our body uses ATP?

What would be the effect on the rate of aerobic ATP synthesis in a cell? [ 1 Answers ]

What would be the effect on the rate of aerobic ATP synthesis in a cell which is treated with A substance that makes the inner membrane of its mitochondria "leaky" to hydrogen ions?

View more questions Search