Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nehay4898 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2017, 12:15 AM
    Need help to study mbbs in china for indian students?
    I want a help to study mbbs in china for indian students
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2017, 01:52 PM
    I'm not sure what sort of help you think we can give you. What exactly is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Residency rule and US China tax treaty benefits for students [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Expert, I am very confused about how to qualify for the benefits for students under US China tax treaty. My wife has been here for one year and a half on F-2 visa. She will go back to China, apply for F-1 there and come back to the US. Some people said, to be eligible for the treaty...

Do Indian F1 students get Social Security taxes back? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am amazed as how much you can learn on the website. So here I am again clearing up queries I have had for years... So as far as I nderstand one can claim SSN benefits if a person is a non-resident alien and is on F1 status i.e.. You file 1040-NR-EZ. If you are on F1 and you pass the 183...

Tax exemption for Indian Students on OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Is the income made during the OPT peroid exempted from tax? I know it is for chinese student. I was wondering if same is true for Indian students? If yes do I need to fill any extra forms apart from 1040NR-EZ? Thanks !

Federal exemptions for indian students according to the tax treaty [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are both grad students. I was a student for the entire year of 2006- F1 visa My wife changed status from L1 to F1 in aug 2006 If our combined annual income for 2006 is lower than the total tuition paid in the year, are we exempt from federal taxes according to the Indo-US tax...

Taxes For Indian Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Indian student on F1 at Georgia. I am married and my wife is in F2 visa. We are directly coming from india. I am getting full tuition waiver and graduate assistantship. I wanted to know what will be the portion of taxes withheld every month from my slary and whether the indian US...

View more questions Search